Real Poker: No Kid Stuff Here

Damn Right

Rising Star
Registered
lots of video game links droped on bgol with poker in mind. here's some REAL poker for the bgol camp: link below.

http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/?key=MDAwMDE5NTkwMDAwMzk5QzIwNDI0MDIyMDAwMDAwMDA-

14jrnmp.gif

C'MON MAN. UPGRADE TO SOME MAN SHEIT. PLAY REAL POKER :yes:

u can practice for free then put $25 to get started.

Skinnyni99a

Star
Registered
i play pokerstars. i won like 2000 playing sit n go's no limit hold em in jan. im tryin to win one of them satellites so i can be a black chris moneymaker...

lilcee_atlanta

Potential Star
Registered
I play on that bodog the SnGs are real soft there so its alot of money to be made i just hate waiting on the checks to come. play a lil stars to but dont like the software that much

Damn Right

Rising Star
Registered
I play on that bodog the SnGs are real soft there so its alot of money to be made i just hate waiting on the checks to come. play a lil stars to but dont like the software that much

man, i tried bodog last year and didn't like it that much. took 2 long to get a game started most of the time

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
man, i tried bodog last year and didn't like it that much. took 2 long to get a game started most of the time

Yeah, but its worth it cause the comp is soft at bodog, but stars will always be home for me.

I really hope our "lawmakers" get it together with that unlawful internet gambling act bullshit.

Damn Right

Rising Star
Registered
Yeah, but its worth it cause the comp is soft at bodog, but stars will always be home for me.

I really hope our "lawmakers" get it together with that unlawful internet gambling act bullshit.

man, i know! it's taking over 14 days to get checks from both full tilt AND stars.....epassporte is gone too. this some bullsheit....

Xclusiv_beats

Support BGOL
Registered
i play on full tilt. its pretty cool. but your minimum deposit is $50. u can make money but you have to have patience. I usually play late night beause people call you with anything then. When you get pocket Q's, K's, A's or you flop a boat go all in, someone will call. Plus freerolls are every 10 to 20 minutes if you trying to go to the world series of poker.

Textiles

Star
Registered
I play at pokercs dot com.

It's cool...

The bounty game is poppin'.

The tourneys are what's up.

If you want to join that site, hit me up so I could send you a link. They have a refer a friend tourney where we can both play and win money.

Damn Right

Rising Star
Registered
I play at pokercs dot com.

It's cool...

The bounty game is poppin'.

The tourneys are what's up.

If you want to join that site, hit me up so I could send you a link. They have a refer a friend tourney where we can both play and win money.

what are the games like?