Raekwon & Ghostface - Criminology [The Deal Live] Never seen before Throw Back. Dope!

kefta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This was the ish back in the day. :yes::dance::yes::dance:
[FLASH]http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/xannox&related=0" width="480" height="365"[/FLASH]

oNe!!!

texast

Star
Registered
Re: Raekwon & Ghostface - Criminology [The Deal Live] Never seen before Throw Back. D

This was the ish back in the day. :yes::dance::yes::dance:
[FLASH]http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/xannox&related=0" width="480" height="365"[/FLASH]

oNe!!!

Back when RZA was getn that 50% and all them niggas was sellin. I know he rich.

cartempire

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Re: Raekwon & Ghostface - Criminology [The Deal Live] Never seen before Throw Back. D

ghost was killing rae on that purple tape

kefta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Back when RZA beats where the ish. oNe!!!

Devilfire

Star
Registered

fuckin classic shit !!!

Swizz Heat

The I'm not amused MOD
BGOL Investor

Agreed, two people shined in Rae's own album, Ghost and RZA. Ghost for the lyrics and RZA for the beats. It's a classic but I rarely remember any of Rae's lines in the album, hell even Deck killed Rae on Guillotine. Honestly, this was really Ghost's first album, Ironman was his second, it seems that way.

kefta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Agreed, two people shined in Rae's own album, Ghost and RZA. Ghost for the lyrics and RZA for the beats. It's a classic but I rarely remember any of Rae's lines in the album, hell even Deck killed Rae on Guillotine. Honestly, this was really Ghost's first album, Ironman was his second, it seems that way.

:smh::lol::smh::lol::smh::lol::hmm:

parisian

International
International Member

another video off BET's THE DEAL

DAYTONA 500

probably my favorite RZA track, Bob James's Nautilus sample

[FLASH]http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/xaglc5[/FLASH]

kefta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

parisian What it is? That Bob James sample on Daytona 500 is the shit. Good looking. oNe!!!

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor

I was just listening to the purple tape yesterday. Top 5 hip-hop album of all time.. I dont give a fuck what anyone says... and yeah..Ghost killed it and I wasnt expecting anything from Ghost..

Last edited:

freshnclean

Rising Star
Registered

I was just listening to the purple tape yesterday. Top 5 hip-hop album of all time.. I dont give a fuck what anyone says...

:yes::yes:..It should be mandatory that all mc's(especially now) have to listen to that album

kefta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I was just listening to the purple tape yesterday. Top 5 hip-hop album of all time.. I dont give a fuck what anyone says... and yeah..Ghost killed it and I wasnt expecting anything from Ghost..

Sir, can you please up it. I appreciate the contribution. :yes::yes::yes: Good looking. oNe!!!

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor

:yes::yes:..It should be mandatory that all mc's(especially now) have to listen to that album

:yes:

Listened to it yesterday and shit sounded as good as the first time I heard it...no skipping..even the fuckin skits were fire :yes::yes:

kefta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Money, in case you have the purple tape, can you please up it? Good looking. oNe!!!

bborn

Rising Star
Registered

peace

Rae did his thing, but Ghost was mvp on that album

:smh:
Real Nikkas let their man SHINE, Do THEIR Thing SECURED In SELF &
Aint really worried about what the bitches think of who looks better nor sounds better:hmm:. I see it more as a symphony when kats come together, playing different roles like instruemnets, within their Own Chambers to make the WHOLE THING SHINE.
The 7s Compliment each other Well.

All they need to have done was GlaciersOfIce, Heaven&Hell & that slower joint joint they had the video for in the movie theatre to bring back that 94 'ish.:yes:

Good Find

peace

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor

peace

:smh:
Real Nikkas let their man SHINE, Do THEIR Thing SECURED In SELF &
Aint really worried about what the bitches think of who looks better nor sounds better:hmm:.
peace

funny man..that was my main thought I had when listening to this again yesterday..he gave Ghost mad shine on HIS first solo album :yes::yes::yes:

dj_excell

Mixxxologist Supreme
BGOL Investor

Ghost is my fav Wu member but to say he killed Rae on the purple tape is crazy. They both shined.

USUKAZ

Rising Star
Registered

Ghost was supposed to give the best performance on the album.....he was the guest star.

cartempire

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Ghost said it on supreme clientele

Both hands clusty, chillin' wit my man Rusty low down
Blew off the burner kinda dusty
The world can't touch Ghost, purple tape Rae co-host
Monty Hall expo, intellect you red pro
Son triflin fuck, wildflower on the cyclin
Pick up the brew thought I was Michael an'
Mics are writin' pool, now, I'm into Iron Duals
Turn-ons the Earth's whoopee, she out of law school
In hale break beats of hell A-Alikes propel parallel
Duracell night, you flash a burnt cell
Snap out of CandyLand, kids the old rumor is
blacks become immune to shit, we never did like
eati' dead birds chose the pharmacy over herbs
Men marryin men, ill they got the urge pulsar
Scissor hand wig vanished in the winter
Livin' off land you god damn right I fuck fans king me
Check checkmate props like the micro chip founder
Neck to neck stocks with Bill Gates now

he call him the co-host of his own shit i could be reaching tho

KATDADDY

underground king
BGOL Investor

AHH I RECALL WHEN I MET THE FORCE MC'S AND I WAS LIKE WHO THE FUCK ARE THESE DUDES WITH JERRI CURL ,, DAMN I WAS LIKE 16 @ THE TIME. MY MOUTH GOT ME INTO A LOT OF TROUBLE :lol::lol: I ALSO RECALL WHEN I MET THE WU TANG ON THE FERRY AND RE WAS TALKING KNOWLEDGE WHEN I WENT UP TO EM AND LIKE YO YA JUST DROP AN ALBUM WHY YALL ON THE FERRY ,, I GOTTA FIND THE PICS ,, FROM BACK IN THE DAYS ,,

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

REST IN PEACE 2CENT

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Straight up classics. The slang was forever adjusted as a result of the WU.

Hellfish

Rising Star
Registered

you know he is, he the only member out the group that's not complaining about dough!