Racial Canniablism

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Many of you have heard me talking about racial cannibalism in my many rants of BGOL. Many of you have no idea how bad it is and wonder why no progress is being made in the black community, it feels like we are at a standstill.

I want to go into detail about what it is and how it destroys the black community. There are many forms of cannibalism, whether the grotesque depiction of a desperate person eating the flesh of another human to survive in a rescue situation. It can exists in other forms that do not involve killing another person. It involves another group taking advantage of the lack of opportunities and reprisal mechanism that are enforced within a group. When a intelligence agency compromises a person in another country, the moment they are exposed, that person is tried and killed to send a message.

Jang-Song-Thaek.jpg

1. Racial Cover, Undermining Black Business utilizing their Civil Rights activism to boost their credibility.
2. Plausible Rejection - Providing excuses for white donors or companies not to engage with individuals.

Many racial cannibalist will appear on white media outlets and repeat in a coded language attacks against you. They will produce videos or write statements on Twitter, Reddit, Youtube using the same strategy. Their strategy is not to use black community forums that we control to do it, they want to be as visible as possible to whites so that favors can be granted to them in the following forms:

1. Shady business deals,

hc6.jpg

bob-johnson.jpg

2. Donations,

national-action-network.jpeg

Byron Allen: Another victim of racial cannibalist that had to pursue remedies in court:
maxresdefault.jpg

3. Widespread promotion/approval of their content,

maxresdefault.jpg

Marques-Brownlee-Girlfriend-Nikki-Hair.JPG

4. Athletic opportunites

lebron-james-chasing-ghosts-leadjpg.jpg

5. Movies

FotoJet-1.jpg

6. Political

Many black politicians rely heavily on white media outlets to perform their attacks to maximize exposure to potential white voters and donors which they heavily rely upon.

7. Employment

Their use of white media outlets to perform their attacks exposes their intent in many cases, their desperation to be highly visible to whites while attacking you to gain favor is patently obvious. I have had some people desperately pursue me in grocery stores to perform their attacks openly and in front of video cameras.

A racial cannibalist will desperately pursue you beyond what is reasonable to visibly attack you in white controlled media outlets such as TV, Youtube, or social media. They will sense an issue or concern within white society and move to assist them for monetary gain. They will assist whites with providing racial cover and plausible rejection for not dealing you.

Back in the day, these practices were much more rampant and out of control resulting in many black organizations being destroyed by insiders/informants such as the United Negro Improvement Association (UNIA). Many would do it for a paycheck from the FBI, as opportunities have improved the price for betrayal has increased substantially. It would not surprise me if MLK was undermine by these same type of people.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Instead of through hardwork building something like BGOL, they look for quick lucrative opportunities with whites. It is similar to a drug dealer or criminal that robs banks, instead of working a job with lower pay, they seek out a get rich scheme to earn money. They don't want to do a 9 to 5 job or start a real business because they are lazy.

maxresdefault.jpg

For example, Dr.Truth will go on CGTN and launch attacks against me, even though he is on this board everyday. Why don't he just send a message or put up a post? These are the red flags you need to look out for.