tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
candle.jpg

OnSlaught

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Re: BGOL Member Sean69 Has Died (???)

Damn, he was one of the few kats on this board I could have a discussion about science with. We had a killer discussion in a thread about dimensions and space-time.

http://www.bgol.us/board/showthread.php?t=528651

It's one of my favorite threads on BGOL. Rest in peace fam.

I definitely remember this thread. I'm sure I may have responded to this thread when I was shocked to find out when I first learned about his passing.

Today I had a recollection of a memory about a conversation him and I had years ago.

It made me think about what he suggested I do years ago, and I'm starting on that journey now. He definitely was great at formulating coherent thought in the storm of the mind. I'll miss my friend dearly...

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I definitely remember this thread. I'm sure I may have responded to this thread when I was shocked to find out when I first learned about his passing.

Today I had a recollection of a memory about a conversation him and I had years ago.

It made me think about what he suggested I do years ago, and I'm starting on that journey now. He definitely was great at formulating coherent thought in the storm of the mind. I'll miss my friend dearly...

Brother Sean was a gift and we all miss his presence.

Desert Eagle

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Me and Sean69 used to go back and fourth on here about lil dumb shit like cavs v celtics or whatever but it was never no hate, we were cool and I didnt know that he passed. Just wanted to say RIP cuz Rest up !