R.I.P BISHOP "SHATTERSTAR" WAGNER (Shatta)

Diomedes3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn RIP Shatta was that dude. He held down the Homegrown section by himself I always checked for his updates. :smh: Fly high good brother!
Damn I just found this video on the brother shit breaks my heart. I didn't know he was going through it like that :smh: I wish we could of helped dude out.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
I used to mod the homegrown forum and I come back after all these years and see that he really carried that forum, great content all around from him, I was also a fan of his on live2hustle where he was very active, I believe over 3,000 post and great content over there also.

Rest in Peace Bruh, no more pain where ever you are.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Man that video really hit me hard, its like he was here talking to me and being that my daughter is going through cancer some of that stuff hit home with me.
Before my daughter I never had anyone close to me suffer from cancer, so hearing him talk like that, has really helped me understand the disease even more.
R.I.P. to the homie!

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
I watched the whole video and I must say I admire and respect his courage. Rest in peace Shatta.

Zmgn2PgT.gif

3rd__Optic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man I'm just seeing this. So much ran thru my mind. Losing my Mom last year I simply absorb myself in work only to pick my head up realizing that she had been gone 1 year on 6-22-2017. Messages along the path comes in many different ways. All I can think about is how self centered and selfish we can be. My Mom has always told me to help and give. This video has become a catalyst to do more.