Queens of the Blaxploitation Era ...[new theme ?]

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
0c9f030adc8685f90b0e4b901223032688a1ce77.jpg










was gonna start with Pam but she`s coming ...

but what y`all think ... new theme...?




Nichelle Nichols in truck turner (1974)




ezgif-63fe596192b4117e.gif




when she pulled that dress up and showed dem thighs .... :jackoff:
 
Last edited:
Gloria Hendry in James Bond franchise (1973), Black Caesar (1973)



question... to me i think Live and Let Die was a Blaxploitation movie ...lol...?..thoughts ..?

but she was fine as fuck to me ..:heartbeat:



ezgif-61002869e8a64d55.gif





Gloria-Hendry-Nude-2.jpg
Don't do that! The James Bond movie was Live And Let Die. It was the only one with more than one black person in it. She also died in the movie.
 




@dtownsfinest u ever been ...?... lol .. how old r u ...?


slam dont go down the rabbit hole ...come back ...







3fac0ed9c86c3ef202c23c65affd4eeaee397d92.gifv
fa770fec95cf60e89c1ec79712697a6e2ba4fd45.gifv
f0b32c1c580da383830ce8e58a1de80ad866cbbe.gifv

Damn this is legendary some good shit I’m about to be 38 but yeah this some legendary shit about to send this to the group chat :lol: I know that building it’s not a theater no more but I didn’t know how far the history went back.
 
Damn this is legendary some good shit I’m about to be 38 but yeah this some legendary shit about to send this to the group chat :lol: I know that building it’s not a theater no more but I didn’t know how far the history went back.



word isnt that some shit tho ...

white people trying to stop a business from doing some black only shit

when i bet they still had white only water fountains and bathrooms back then ... da dam nerve ..:lol:
 
Back
Top