PSP 3000 or DSi?

chillwillwonka

Chillin is my hobby.
Registered
Okay, I'm in the market for a new handheld as my Ds Lite just died on me. Does anyone own the DSi and can it play music? I may jump camps just because I need more flexibility with my devices when I fly. Let me know if the new refined PS is worth it.

BoRiCuApOwEr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I dont have a DS because I have a PSP flashed with the latest firmwire and a 8gb memory stick with nintendo/sega/neo geo/genesis/snes/mame emulators with with alot of roms and pretty much every game that came out for PSP man listen I can type all day telling you all the benefits of a PSP Just get one and if you gonna "MOD" it dont get a PSP 3000 cause those cant get modded yet.

jae_one

Rising Star
Registered
I dont have a DS because I have a PSP flashed with the latest firmwire and a 8gb memory stick with nintendo/sega/neo geo/genesis/snes/mame emulators with with alot of roms and pretty much every game that came out for PSP man listen I can type all day telling you all the benefits of a PSP Just get one and if you gonna "MOD" it dont get a PSP 3000 cause those cant get modded yet.

Gotta a link for the emulators...

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
PSP 3000 over DSi anyday. Not alot of grown up titles on DS. PSP does everything plus more than a DS or DSi.

tfresca

Star
Registered
Unless you are into the homebrew thing the DS has good games and it's fun. Plus the resale market has lots of cheap used games.