Prof. PLO Lumumba

HNIC

Commander
Staff member
Africa in the next 25 years will be recolonized
I've listened to some short clips and PLO Lumumba had some interesting things to say.
The above title may be click bait, hopoefully I can give my opinion after I listen to the full presentation.

HNIC

Commander
Staff member
I expect Chinese supremacy will be worst than Aryan and White supremacy.
@Lexx Diamond someone made a point in another video on youtube that China doesn't have the same history of colonization like the Europeans.

Europeans come in and take the land, resources, set up a government and make the native people second class citizens in their own land. Countries in Africa that are under White European influence, like the francophone countries are not progressing on bit as a country. It seems they are in a state of endless poverty.

It looks to me that China is building roads, buildings, schools etc in the hope that African Countries can become more prosperous and they (China) will in turn have greater access to the countries resources and have reliable trading partners.

I'm throwing this out there so you can tell me where I'm wrong. :)

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
Forget about this shrill man. What he is saying is not going to happen

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
This is why black Americans need not look to those Africans for anything. They’re complete failures letting outsiders come in and take over. Black Americans need to do the Black Wall Street thing cause Africa is done. There is no hope over there. It was nothing but an Africanized fantasy.

when I see Chinese over in Africa nations calling them monkeys and also discriminating against Africans in their own homeland I realized them Africans ain’t shit. They’re nobody to look up to for your liberation.