President Biden Unveils White House Portraits of the Obamas

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
President Biden Unveils White House Portraits of the Obamas I LIVE
President Joe Biden and FLOTUS Jill Biden are hosting a White House ceremony for former President Barack Obama and FLOTUS Michelle Obama to unveil their official White House portraits. Watch live.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

This would have been already done under President Trump, but he was saying that his campaigned was spied on which he later proved.

The raid on his compound could have been tied to his portrait that he declined due to allege crimes. This raid was desperately needed to absolve President Obama of his crimes by showing some justification for his actions.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

By President Biden honoring and choosing to place his portrait in the WH, he is tying his fate together and possibly cosigning any unprosecuted criminal act. I have seen this tactic before, where the government will engage in criminal conduct, than 'absolve' themselves by relentlessly proving criminality with their accuser. Here it was a raid to seize classified documents.

It would be similar to President Nixon after getting caught and impeached, proving some DNC crime when he is out of office with some raid. He accepted full responsibility back in the day, now they are effeminately responding to getting caught with bizarre tactics, that will provoke his base of supporters.

images

AP22243147136668-1.jpg

I have run across this warped twisted sense of delusion, resulting in my omnipresent surveillance. This event should have taken place a year or more ago, now it is happening now? I just wanted to provide a complete backstory and my conspiracy theory on this event.

Last edited:

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
The raid on his [Trump's] compound could have been tied to his [Trump's] portrait . . . that he declined due to allege crimes.

This raid was desperately needed to absolve President Obama of his crimes by showing some justification for his actions.

Surely, you jest !?!?!?!?

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

images

Here's another example where the police were unknowingly filmed excessively beating Rodney King. This was a new phenomenon as you can tell from the grainy old video, the police were barely if at all prosecuted, than Rodney King was pursued relentlessly with criminal investigations afterwards to 'absolve' the conduct of the police/government. The police were justified in beating a career criminal.

Julian Assange...

I have a lot of experience with this strange phenomena with the government, due to my uncovering of criminal acts. It can be dangerous to confront a criminal / corrupt politician directly, it is better to report anonymously their criminal conduct.

Last edited: