Pres. Biden's Covid Stimulus Plan

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Since I am stuck here and harassed daily by your media outlets as social media, I decided to provide the following commentary:

1. It is good to see mistakes being fixed that were made during the President Obama/Biden era with over using quantitative easing at the Federal Reserve with little or no direct assistance to us. It involves the Federal Reserve buying trillions in high default rate mortgage securities that the market would pass on which they later sell into the market. Because there is almost no assistance provided to us, the foreclosure or eviction rate spikes, while the banks are pumped with money from the Federal Reserve.

Here we are beings provided substantially more assistance with increased unemployment aid and and stimulus. We are also being provided eviction and foreclosure moratoriums to keep us into housing. This will put more debt onto the books of the federal government instead of hiding it with the Federal Reserve similar to some off balance sheet transaction so some politician can brag about being a deficit hawk and controlling spending.

Many people would be able to sell their housing and downsize into something affordable rather than being foreclosed on which will hamper their ability to get back into the real estate market again. There should be some academic study on this approach.

2. The US and other countries need regional high-speed rail to offload passenger capacity from the airlines. You don't have to cram into a passenger cabin with a train increasing the transmissibility of a disease and there's no security issues with people flying an airplane into the Capitol or White House. The US overreliance on airlines is being felt now economically from a significant drop in trips being made which has decreased orders for planes causing thousands of people to be laid off from good paying jobs. Many people don't have to be at their destination within two hours since it is probably a vacation trip. There are also many other benefits that can be derived with building high-speed rail.

I provided a picture of the transmission of Covid on a passenger airplane when people were not wearing mask and it was remarkable how easily it infected over 20 or 30 people on a single trip because they were packed in like chickens to maximize profit.