Prancer KILLED Myamee tonight!!

lurkin2long

Star
Registered
i met her (prancer) last year in miami. got her # and didn't know who she was til my boy told me. she introduced herself as mercedes (which is her real name). really beautiful in person. cool person. we texted a couple of times but nothing past that. my loss!

DeSiRe

The Get It Girl
BGOL Investor
did yall notice they didnt show any frontal views of myaamee or safriri running

none of them hoes were wearing sports bras

the producers must have said something cause they were holding thier stuff and running different with the dummys

just an observation:D

Rocky Miavia

LORD OF THE BOARD
BGOL Investor
did yall notice they didnt show any frontal views of myaamee or safriri running

none of them hoes were wearing sports bras

the producers must have said something cause they were holding thier stuff and running different with the dummys

just an observation:D
Saaphyri is getting real horny lately in these new episodes. Last week she was in bed with It. This week she making a pass at Tailor Made and talking about her tits.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
yall niggas buggin prancer cute no lie but bitch look like a wet dog next to myamee son

ep6-prancer-myammee.jpg

END OF THREAD.......... and you can't really compare the two on that episode seeing as Myamee had on big ass basketball shorts

NorthsideOKC

Star
Registered
Niggas on here always seem to go for the regular looking chick. Prancer is a cute girl, but she ain't fuckin w/ Myamee. Yall remember how Myamee was looking when old dude had to kiss her ass. She was looking right fam