Music News: Post Malone Extends Record As Artist With Most Diamond Songs As ‘Wow’ Gets RIAA Upgrade

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
When white Iverson dropped I thought there's no way this dude would blow

Reverse for me.

The way he was embraced?

And he was following an existing blueprint set by kid rock and Everlast

I knew it and the way hip hop let him sh*t all over them on the way out without any punishment said everything.

And Beyonce put him on that album which was a mistake no matter how well that song does and its doing VERY WELL.

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
Dude is actually a good artist so I understand but he did the same ole shit most crackers like Pink, Kid Rock, Jelly Roll and others did....ride the hip-hop wave and when you are up just bounce and forget about the BLACKS that raised you.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Reverse for me.

The way he was embraced?

And he was following an existing blueprint set by kid rock and Everlast

I knew it and the way hip hop let him sh*t all over them on the way out without any punishment said everything.

And Beyonce put him on that album which was a mistake no matter how well that song does and its doing VERY WELL.
I didn't know he was really a rock type dude
I saw him with the braids and golds not thinking it was just a costume
I said nah this white dude is too hood to blow lol
Naive me

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Dude is actually a good artist so I understand but he did the same ole shit most crackers like Pink, Kid Rock, Jelly Roll and others did....ride the hip-hop wave and when you are up just bounce and forget about the BLACKS that raised you.

Didn't he take a shot at hip hop and had to apologize for it?

julian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
nice accomplishment but very deceptive,these certifications r not pure sales or even downloads it adds streaming into the sales and downloads. the single may have sold 4 million copies but streaming gave it the other "16"million in "sales". shallow stats to elevate these today artists to compare to previous era singers.

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
I thought this motherfucker had died but apparently it was the other tatted up unwashed CAC rapper the industry was dickriding.