Post a vid from a youtube rabbit hole you are currently going down!

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Wife has a Onlyfans page..i assume she busting it open there :lol:

Let me check......

If I come across something... You shall be summoned.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
One of my sons and I were talking about taking the Whiskey Tour/Bourbon Trail prior to the pandemic. He lives in Louisville around a handful of the distilleries.

We wanted to hit up the main ones and then hit up Brough Brothers, a black-owned distillery. I think they were added to the tour last summer.
African American owned distillery | Located in Louisville, Kentucky (broughbrothers.com)

Do that shit fam. Hanging with the fam this week has been great. My oldest will be heading back to the yard in August. It seems like he just got home.

Lurk Diggler

Rising Star
Registered
One of my sons and I were talking about taking the Whiskey Tour/Bourbon Trail prior to the pandemic. He lives in Louisville around a handful of the distilleries.

We wanted to hit up the main ones and then hit up Brough Brothers, a black-owned distillery. I think they were added to the tour last summer.
African American owned distillery | Located in Louisville, Kentucky (broughbrothers.com)

Oh word? I’m gonna hit them up next time I’m back in homestate I just got put on to the Uncle Nearest story