Picard Patrick Stewart New Star Trek Series (February 2022)

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I would be careful talking about space or Star Trek, they are going bat shit, threatening nuclear war. Any country acknowledging me could face an ICBM. No wonder my detaiment has ended. China landed something on the moon and they freaked out.

With the moon landing anniversary coming, we need to stop acknowledging anything they do. You try the same feat and sanctions are imposed or you face massive interference.

Nobody bothers them when they attempt something. It is clearly some white supremacists propaganda they are forcing us to watch.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
I would be careful talking about space or Star Trek, they are going bat shit, threatening nuclear war. China landed something on the moon and they freaked out.

With the moon landing anniversary coming, we need to stop acknowledging anything they do. You try the same feat and sanctions are imposed or you face massive interference.

Nobody bothers them when they attempt something. It is clearly some white supremacists propaganda they are forcing us to watch.
Bla bla bla

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Can't wait.
Nice to see 7 of 9 in the mix.

Data got fat.
Deanna got fat
Will got fat
If Q is fat too, then imma burst my ass off laughing

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Sidenote they should have made a movie about Deep space nine

christop

Rising Star
Registered
Sidenote they should have made a movie about Deep space nine
Yeah now we lost two members in 2019 smh. From my understanding after Nemesis the idea was to do avengers style trek with all the 90s crews but Nemesis bombed so that idea died.