Philly Animals: Mother Pleads for a break during gang rape to check on child

Makkonnen

The Quizatz Haderach
BGOL Investor
man i hate my blackberry.. my fucking trackball just fell out.. i didnt drop it or anything. this phone is worthless without it..i call my local sprint store and told them the problem.they want me to bring it in so they can look at it.. can you buy another one in the store? i found one online for 6 bucks tho.
just hold on the pre is coming out soon

Big Philly

Rising Star
Registered
OK,

Its time for me to make stand. This story is horrible and things like this happen every day in this city. The Mayor is an Uncle Tom, the school district is among the worst in the country and the separation between the have and the have nots is huge. But I must say that I have been to LA, Detroit, Cleveland, New York, Charlotte, D.C., Miami, Atlanta and Birmingham and seen these same types of stories in all those cities.

THe shit in Philly is no worse than any other major city. You guys on here see a story from Philly and post it with comments like its not happening anywhere else. The only people that can speak about this shit and look down his nose at anybody are people that live in Canada where the crime level is way lower.

About four or five months ago somebody posted the worst 20 cities for crime and Philly wasn't one of them.

djkidrich

τђë κïd fяºm qµęęñ§
Certified Pussy Poster
Yeah if I was the husband that brother would mysteriously disappear...:devil::mad::angry:

Cosign.jpg

Big Philly

Rising Star
Registered
OK,

Its time for me to make stand. This story is horrible and things like this happen every day in this city. The Mayor is an Uncle Tom, the school district is among the worst in the country and the separation between the have and the have nots is huge. But I must say that I have been to LA, Detroit, Cleveland, New York, Charlotte, D.C., Miami, Atlanta and Birmingham and seen these same types of stories in all those cities.

THe shit in Philly is no worse than any other major city. You guys on here see a story from Philly and post it with comments like its not happening anywhere else. The only people that can speak about this shit and look down his nose at anybody are people that live in Canada where the crime level is way lower.

About four or five months ago somebody posted the worst 20 cities for crime and Philly wasn't one of them.
1 New Orleans, LA - 67.25% African American
2 Camden, NJ - 53.35% African American
3 Detroit, MI - 81.6% African American
4 St. Louis, MO - 51.20% African American
5 Oakland, CA - 35.66% African American
6 Flint, MI - 53.27% African American
7 Gary, IN - 84.03% African American
8 Birmingham, AL - 73.46% African American
9 Richmond, CA - 36.06% African American
10 North Charleston, SC - 49.41% African American
11 Cleveland, OH - 50.99% African American
12 Baltimore, MD - 64.6% African American