Pat Robertson: "God’s Going To Give Us China, it Will Be The Largest Christian Nation

GAMETHEORY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I thought Robertson was one of those people who thought that the battle of Armageddon would be have Russian (or Soviet) and Chinese Communists attacking isreal. Now the the Chinese are going to be on "OUR" side?
"What I'm praying about is China. I'm asking for 250 million in China. We haven't had that breakthrough yet but I think we're going to get it. God's going to give us China. And China will be the largest Christian nation on the face of the earth. They're going to come to Jesus."

http://www.drudge.com/news/102485/robertson-china-go-christian

Chase Bannon

Star
BGOL Investor
Re: Pat Robertson: "God’s Going To Give Us China, it Will Be The Largest Christian Na

This is too funny.

b0010100

Star
Registered
Re: Pat Robertson: "God’s Going To Give Us China, it Will Be The Largest Christian Na

He's just a dude. he's making futuristic predictions based off the same news we watch every night. Preachers shouldn't feel compelled to make predictions they should stick to their job: reading the bible to people too lazy to read it themselves.

VegasGuy

Star
OG Investor

Hmmm.. I'm reading this point a little different but could he mean that God will allow his ministry to spread into China? I mean seeing as China isn't allow to practice a Christian faith and all.

-VG

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered

"God's going to give us China"?

Who has it now? Satan?

I love the way China sounds like an object here, like fancy plates stored away for special occasions.

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator

Pat's at it, again.

QueEx