Only Republicans are racist, Democratic Governor of New York says black kids from the bronx dont know what a computer is.

conspiracy_brotha

Woke as fuck
BGOL Investor
Bgol tells me only Republicans say racist shit like this. Democratic New York Governor regrets saying black kids dont know what a computer is . What if Trump or Desantis said something like this, the media would run the story none stop. There seems to be a deliberate effort to bury this story. I bet the DNC paid Ann Culter to say that comment about Vivek to flip the narrative back on republicans as the party of none tolerance

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Also the same Governor:

“Of course Black children in the Bronx know what computers are — the problem is that they too often lack access to the technology needed to get on track to high-paying jobs in emerging industries like AI,” Hochul said. “That’s why I’ve been focused on increasing economic opportunity since Day One of my Administration, and will continue that fight to ensure every New Yorker has a shot at a good-paying job.”

vs

DeSantis doubles down on claim that some Blacks benefited from slavery​

and

conspiracy_brotha

Woke as fuck
BGOL Investor
Also the same Governor:

“Of course Black children in the Bronx know what computers are — the problem is that they too often lack access to the technology needed to get on track to high-paying jobs in emerging industries like AI,” Hochul said. “That’s why I’ve been focused on increasing economic opportunity since Day One of my Administration, and will continue that fight to ensure every New Yorker has a shot at a good-paying job.”

vs

DeSantis doubles down on claim that some Blacks benefited from slavery​

and

Like a good Democratic shill you make excuses for your side you wouldnt if a Republican said the same thing. I bet think Biden also didnt mean what he said "If you dont vote for me you're not black"

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Like a good Democratic shill you make excuses for your side you wouldnt if a Republican said the same thing. I bet think Biden also didnt mean what he said "If you dont vote for me you're not black"
Show me one example of a republican making these remarks while trying to help poor black people. I WILL WAIT.

Hell, show me an example of Republicans trying to help poor Black people without the remarks.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Like a good Democratic shill you make excuses for your side you wouldnt if a Republican said the same thing.
Like a good retard who thinks yelling both sides on the internet makes you sound smart.

which republican you mentioned would have made any attempt to walk that statement back or even acknowledge that there is an issue with education and poor black kids?

conspiracy_brotha

Woke as fuck
BGOL Investor
Like a good retard who thinks yelling both sides on the internet makes you sound smart.

which republican you mentioned would have made any attempt to walk that statement back or even acknowledge that there is an issue with education and poor black kids?
I agree with you the Republicans are no better. I wish blacks would withdrawl from the political process and focus on their own communities instead of national elections. The point im making is both sides think we're nothing but retarded children who need them. Their interest is only to use you when they need you then disgard you. Which is why no matter if theres a Democrat or Republican in office the conditions in the black community never improve.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
I agree with you the Republicans are no better. I wish blacks would withdrawl from the political process and focus on their own communities instead of national elections. The point im making is both sides think we're nothing but retarded children who need them. Their interest is only to use you when they need you then disgard you. Which is why no matter if theres a Democrat or Republican in office the conditions in the black community never improve.
No better means they both put for the same level and amount of initiatives to help Black people.

I'm still waiting for you to list some Republican initiatives aimed at helping Black people. I can list a bunch of Republican initiatives aimed at harming Black people.

Also, nigga why don't YOU withdraw from the political process and stop making these dumbass threads and comments. Don't worry about the rest of us.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
you are not totally wrong in your thinking. However, I don't understand the logic of completely withdrawing from the national political process when local communities still depend on and will often access Federal funds.

Perfect example, dems want to keep federal funds available for public schools vs repubs wanting to make federal funds available to private schools that we know won't except poor black students.

conspiracy_brotha

Woke as fuck
BGOL Investor
you are not totally wrong in your thinking. However, I don't understand the logic of completely withdrawing from the national political process when local communities still depend on and will often access Federal funds.

Perfect example, dems want to keep federal funds available for public schools vs repubs wanting to make federal funds available to private schools that we know won't except poor black students.
Leverage, when both sides need to compete for the black vote they will get desperate and actually offer us real tangibles, Because of the Black communities unconditional support of the Democrats the Republicans dont even try to compete for our votes. I want a situation where we're the swing vote that sway's the election to whomever gives us the most. Not out of some sense of loyalty to one party or another.

conspiracy_brotha

Woke as fuck
BGOL Investor
No better means they both put for the same level and amount of initiatives to help Black people.

I'm still waiting for you to list some Republican initiatives aimed at helping Black people. I can list a bunch of Republican initiatives aimed at harming Black people.

Also, nigga why don't YOU withdraw from the political process and stop making these dumbass threads and comments. Don't worry about the rest of us.
What i like about the Republicans is their indifference to the black community. I want the government out the black community. The liberal big government policies of the Democrats price blacks out of the job market and are detrimental to the black family and by extension the black community. Welfare, Section 8, food stamps, affirmative action, minimum wage work against the black community. Want me to break it down one by one? Or do you get what im saying?

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
Leverage, when both sides need to compete for the black vote they will get desperate and actually offer us real tangibles, Because of the Black communities unconditional support of the Democrats the Republicans dont even try to compete for our votes. I want a situation where we're the swing vote that sway's the election to whomever gives us the most. Not out of some sense of loyalty to one party or another.
1. You guys keep saying this, but never show examples of it working.
2. The Republican party doesn't want Black votes. They campaign on being anti-Black. They just want Black people not to vote
3. Republicans are putting up laws and amending constitutions to forever block reparations. They will NEVER compete for your vote, Sambo. Ever.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
What i like about the Republicans is their indifference to the black community. I want the government out the black community. The liberal big government policies of the Democrats price blacks out of the job market and are detrimental to the black family and by extension the black community. Welfare, Section 8, food stamps, affirmative action, minimum wage work against the black community. Want me to break it down one by one? Or do you get what im saying?

No, you said plenty.

You also contradict yourself.

On one hand you want us to be ignored by the parties. But in the next post, you want the parties hyper focused on us by us being a swing vote. You say you want the government to help the Black community then have the gall to say that government helping the Black community hurts the Black community lmao.

So what we do know, is that you're a typical Black republican. Confused as all hell, but think you have it all figured out.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Republicans have made it clear they don't ever want, need, or desire our vote. I don't understand why the "hold your vote" crew won't acknowledge this.

Also, we seen the damage holding your vote can do. People want to pretend the anti- DEI stuff is a bougie black person problem. Why the don't think this won't eventually affect regular black folk is beyond me.

Some of y'all don't realize that voting is as much about keeping what you have as it is about gaining more.

conspiracy_brotha

Woke as fuck
BGOL Investor
No, you said plenty.

You also contradict yourself.

On one hand you want us to be ignored by the parties. But in the next post, you want the parties hyper focused on us by us being a swing vote. You say you want the government to help the Black community then have the gall to say that government helping the Black community hurts the Black community lmao.

So what we do know, is that you're a typical Black republican. Confused as all hell, but think you have it all figured out.
And you're a typical Boule negro who is too far indoctrinated to see the Democrats hate you every bit as much if not more than the Republicans. They are just better at propaganda to deceive you.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
And you're a typical Boule negro who is too far indoctrinated to see the Democrats hate you every bit as much if not more than the Republicans. They are just better at propaganda to deceive you.
Who gives a shit. As long as they are protecting my voting rights FROM REPUBLICANS, as long as they are protecting Black kids getting into elite colleges FROM REPUBLICANS, as long as they are trying to pass police reform AGAINST REPUBLICAN OBJECTIONS, as long as they are passing help for poor Black people AGAINST REPUBLICAN OBJECTIONS, as long as they are fighting to keep Black history in schools AGAINST REPUBLICANS then I don't care how they personally feel.

If their "propaganda to deceive" me is to pass or fight for policies that help me, then so be it. Better than the party that is working 24/7 to take them away, Sambo.

conspiracy_brotha

Woke as fuck
BGOL Investor
Who gives a shit. As long as they are protecting my voting rights FROM REPUBLICANS, as long as they are protecting Black kids getting into elite colleges FROM REPUBLICANS, as long as they are trying to pass police reform AGAINST REPUBLICAN OBJECTIONS, as long as they are passing help for poor Black people AGAINST REPUBLICAN OBJECTIONS, as long as they are fighting to keep Black history in schools AGAINST REPUBLICANS then I don't care how they personally feel.

If their "propaganda to deceive" me is to pass or fight for policies that help me, then so be it. Better than the party that is working 24/7 to take them away, Sambo.
Fuck ivy league colleges if the white man dont want you there, why go where you're not wanted. Goto an HBCU? Nothing is stopping black people from joining their local police departments and controlling them, black poverty has not improved since voting democrat for over 60 years, I dont know why you're touting this as some sort of democratic success. There is no reasoning with mindless Demo-drones like you. Im done

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
Fuck ivy league colleges if the white man dont want you there, why go where you're not wanted. Goto an HBCU? Nothing is stopping black people from joining their local police departments and controlling them, black poverty has not improved since voting democrat for over 60 years, I dont know why you're touting this as some sort of democratic success. There is no reasoning with mindless Demo-drones like you. Im done

The percentage of Black families living in poverty went from 31% in 1990 to 14% in 2022. That means it was cut in half, Sambo. But you wouldn't know that because you don't actually give a shit about Black families. You just want to get Republicans elected.

You probably listen to Thomas Sowell and think he's a god.

conspiracy_brotha

Woke as fuck
BGOL Investor

The percentage of Black families living in poverty went from 31% in 1990 to 14% in 2022. That means it was cut in half, Sambo. But you wouldn't know that because you don't actually give a shit about Black families. You just want to get Republicans elected.

You probably listen to Thomas Sowell and think he's a god.
you take a 22 year time frame that includes both republican and democratic presidents, as proof how benevolent the democrats are toward the black community. Im done

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
you take a 22 year time frame that includes both republican and democratic presidents, as proof how benevolent the democrats are toward the black community. Im done
You said this.

black poverty has not improved since voting democrat for over 60 years

I showed it had been cut in half. But to show you’re full of shit, I’ll use YOUR timeframe.

In 1966, the Black poverty rate was 42%.

So what has 60 years of Black people voting Dem gotten us? Black poverty from 42% to 14%. Reduced by two thirds.

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hey, she said what she said and she deserves every bit of blowback for that ignorant shit. ...but not too many people, and I don't think anybody here on the board said what the thread title said "only republicans are racist". That would dumb, and hell, there are I'm sure much better examples of democrats being bigots than the Hochul exmaple. That was more stupidity.

....but in their current forms, one party has made racism part its recruiting technique, part of its appeal, etc. That same party is right now happily and contentedly owned, mind and soul by a guy who among a lot of other things, recently pledged to make fighting anti white feelings in the country part of his agenda.... that same guy that told the proud boys to stand back and stand by.... and among other hires and people in his close circle he brought in for his first administration and almost certainly will elevate in his second administration.... Stephen Miller. Oh, and that same party responded to the civil rights movement by opening its arms to the fleeing southern democrats who were leaving because they felt their old party wasn't racist enough anymore.

So hell yeah, there are plenty of racist democrats, and nobody will argue that point, at least here. ...but the GOP wins that Pepsi Challenge every time, and they do it happily.