Olive Garden Horror: Male Cook Dead After Committing Suicide by Thrusting His Head Into The Deep Fryer In The Kitchen

the artist

Same shit, different day
BGOL Investor

In a horrific act, a male employee at Olive Garden committed suicide by thrusting their head into a deep fryer, RadarOnline.com can reveal.

The incident occurred last Friday in Williamsport, Pennsylvania, where the man worked as a cook.

The Smoking Gun looked into the situation in which the man ended up dead from burn injuries.

Lauren Lesher, a Pennsylvania State Police spokesperson, explained the "incident was a suicide attempt and out of respect for the individual and their family, we do not release information."

She added that providing details could lead to the late cook's identity being discovered.

The publication reached out to the Olive Garden store, which closed for a few days following the incident, an effort to get more information on the situation.

"We are not able to disclose anything due to our privacy laws," the manager claimed.

Police and emergency workers came to the restaurant around 4 p.m. after 911 was called due to an employee removing his clothing and attempting to harm himself.

In audio from the county's fire and EMS service, a dispatcher can be heard saying, "I don’t have a lot of details, a lot of people screaming, some kind of a burn victim."
 
DAMN!!! What a horrible way to die!

rorschach-burn-rorschach-oil.gif
 
Fried In Peace.

A horrible way to go cause I bet he lived for a few minutes after but damn I would of left that job and never returned after some shit like that
Fuck that I'm filing a lawsuit they going to take care of me for the rest of my life
 

Bet he won't do it again...wait

His GF made a statement before he left home....saying that she was leaving him because his head wasn't fire.

Motherfucker thought he was going to be Ghost Rider...he was wrong

Deep fried head

Fried In Peace.

A horrible way to go cause I bet he lived for a few minutes after but damn I would of left that job and never returned after some shit like that

Olive Goddamn.

Pressure-cooked parmesan bites?
:giggle: :smh: :giggle:

I dont believe in hell but you niggas are going to hell for sure :giggle:
 
DAMN!!! What a horrible way to die!

rorschach-burn-rorschach-oil.gif
I know right :smh: :smh: :smh: ?!? Damn, I'd have people killing themselves would seek the most painless way possible to off themselves.... I should've thoroughly read the article because I'm wondering if he had mental illness of some kind.
 
what kinda life are u living to come up with this as a good idea to commit suicide? the pain he suffered from b4 death would have been immense
 
I know right :smh: :smh: :smh: ?!? Damn, I'd have people killing themselves would seek the most painless way possible to off themselves.... I should've thoroughly read the article because I'm wondering if he had mental illness of some kind.
I'm just wondering if he was white. Because if he is he's going to piss off his parents because, well, he's black now
 
Back
Top