Official 2024 NFL Draft Day Discussion!!!

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

That was one of the funniest, beatdown games of all time. :lol: The Monday Night Massacre was non stop comedy, that was officially the end for McSoup. The Dream Team was cooking that night. Eagles were on pace for 70 or 80, they called off the dogs.

gd51u50o83d81.jpg

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
That’s called CHOKING
:lol: Touche...I was referring to the regular season, not the playoffs but I did happen to run across the vid from a Bears fan and the comments from across fans of the rest of the NFC North are hilarious. Schadenfreude abounds. :roflmao:

At 1:55, I must've simply wiped that debacle from my memory bank. Favre threw 7 picks and there was a fumble by a RB against the Greatest Show on Turf. :oops:

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
:lol: Touche...I was referring to the regular season, not the playoffs but I did happen to run across the vid from a Bears fan and the comments from across fans of the rest of the NFC North are hilarious. Schadenfreude abounds. :roflmao:

At 1:55, I must've simply wiped that debacle from my memory bank. Favre threw 7 picks and there was a fumble by a RB against the Greatest Show on Turf. :oops:

Oh my gawd that video is crazy :eek2:
Packers stay taking L's in the playoffs
And almost always a heartbreaking loss
Its like a rite of passage
Any team thats Superbowl bound, has to go through the Packers
Some of those games/plays, I totally forgot about
Welp.....lets see what happens tomorrow ;)

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Wait...what? He's only been in the NFC for two seasons. How did they come up with this shit? Am I missing something here? :dunno:
Brady won six playoff games against NFC teams in the Super Bowl over his 20 years with the New England Patriots and has racked up four more since joining the Buccaneers, with potential for more on the way. :lol:

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Dwayne Haskins’ Wife Has Domestic Violence Charge Dropped After Punching Him In The Mouth, Causing Split Lip & Lost Tooth
January 21, 2022by Darrelle Lincoln
Kalabrya Gondrezick-Haskins is off the hook.

dwayne-haskins-1024x512.jpg

Domestic violence charges were dropped against the wife of Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Dwayne Haskins, according to a report from TMZ.

In July, Gondrezick-Haskins was arrested after she allegedly caused “substantial injuries” to the Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback during an altercation in Las Vegas. Gondrezick-Haskins was accused of punching Haskins in the mouth causing a split lip and a lost tooth. Gondrezick-Haskins told police the couple married in March and they were in Las Vegas to celebrate renewing their vows.

She reportedly punched him after a disagreement at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas. A friend told police he saw the couple “tussling” after an argument. Gondrezick-Haskins was formally charged with battery and domestic violence resulting in bodily harm.

The Steelers signed the quarterback last year after he was released by the Washington Football Team. With the seemingly imminent retirement of Ben Roethlisberger, the team has turned its attention to either him or Mason Rudolph taking over the position.

Haskins didn’t appear in any games while serving as the No. 3 quarterback behind Ben Roethlisberger and Mason Rudolph.

Haskins will be a restricted free agent during the 2022 NFL offseason.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Oh my gawd that video is crazy :eek2:
Packers stay taking L's in the playoffs
And almost always a heartbreaking loss
Its like a rite of passage
Any team thats Superbowl bound, has to go through the Packers
Some of those games/plays, I totally forgot about
Welp.....lets see what happens tomorrow ;)
Aaron Rodgers getting screwed out of Playoff Wins Compilation (from a Homer)

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Dwayne Haskins’ Wife Has Domestic Violence Charge Dropped After Punching Him In The Mouth, Causing Split Lip & Lost Tooth

Domestic violence charges were dropped against the wife of Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Dwayne Haskins, according to a report from TMZ.

In July, Gondrezick-Haskins was arrested after she allegedly caused “substantial injuries” to the Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback during an altercation in Las Vegas. Gondrezick-Haskins was accused of punching Haskins in the mouth causing a split lip and a lost tooth. Gondrezick-Haskins told police the couple married in March and they were in Las Vegas to celebrate renewing their vows.

She reportedly punched him after a disagreement at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas. A friend told police he saw the couple “tussling” after an argument. Gondrezick-Haskins was formally charged with battery and domestic violence resulting in bodily harm.

The Steelers signed the quarterback last year after he was released by the Washington Football Team. With the seemingly imminent retirement of Ben Roethlisberger, the team has turned its attention to either him or Mason Rudolph taking over the position.

Haskins didn’t appear in any games while serving as the No. 3 quarterback behind Ben Roethlisberger and Mason Rudolph.

He need ta leave that nutty bitch alone.

6TGCgi.jpg

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member

Light skin + light colored eyes = Batshit crazy. The pussy be good, but the juice ain't worth the squeeze. :smh:

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
See this is the shit that annoys the hell out of me... These inflated stats/comparisons for Brady... Since 2000... C'mon now, so they just gonna throw his AFC years in the mix... I swear I can't wait til he retires so the league and media can get off their knees for him...

A more logical stat/comparison would be the Manning brothers,Brees, Warner each have 9 playoff wins vs the NFC since '00 - even with that, it's a pointless stat

However, here's a real stat/comparison:
Brees - 287 career games, 53 game-winning drives
Brady - 318 career games, 53 game-winning drives

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That’s called CHOKING

You are right, outside of Brady, name a qb that never choked in the playoffs? Every qb I know, even Joe Montana, had some poor playoff performances in big time games. He won 4 SB's, what about the other 12 seasons???????

Choking is one of the most overused words in sports. Weirdo cats will say a player with 2 or 3 playoff losses while playing decent, is a bigger choker than somebody with 10 to 15 playoff losses with poor performances, how the fuck is that possible? :roflmao3:

Common sense says, if you made the playoffs more, had more opportunities to win a SB, but came up short the most often, you blew or choked more often.

I get it Andy Dalton threw over 38K yards, never won a playoff game, but he only had 4 appearances. Some qb's had first round byes several times, home field advantage every year, got 10 to 15 playoff losses, and 1 SB or SB appearance does not erase all the poor performances.

68d7ovkl39d81.jpg