Official 2024 NFL Draft Day Discussion!!!

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes. Melvin Gordon/Javonte Williams were statistically better than Aj Dillion/Aaron Jones. Stats don't lie.

And football is a season by season sport. Teams that are UP now won't be that way next year. Look at the Bengals. Where were they last year? 4-11. Last in the AFC North. Broncos season was over after Teddy Bridgwater's 1st concussion. When he was healthy, he was balling. Broncos need Better QB play period. Broncos defense will be there. But like you said, more than defense is needed. If you can't score in today's game than having a good defense won't mean shit against a Chiefs or a Bills. Rodgers and Adams will bring that if that happens.

IF that happens, quote me: Broncos will be in the Superbowl.
Stats lie all the time what you mean lol. If that duo played with Davante and Aaron Rodgers their stats would take a hit too lol. Bengals sucked last year because Burrow was a rookie and he got hurt. Teddy Bridge is a decent QB but there's a reason why Rodgers is always rumored to go to y'all. Y'all need better. Bronco's just need to go get Derek Carr or go draft a QB and let them young boys in Patrick, Sutton and Jeudy do what they do. They hungry and they cheap. That's how you build a team with cheap hungry young players.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Omar Khan should be taking over that spot.

gZ7Yqq.jpg

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Stats lie all the time what you mean lol. If that duo played with Davante and Aaron Rodgers their stats would take a hit too lol. Bengals sucked last year because Burrow was a rookie and he got hurt. Teddy Bridge is a decent QB but there's a reason why Rodgers is always rumored to go to y'all. Y'all need better. Bronco's just need to go get Derek Carr or go draft a QB and let them young boys in Patrick, Sutton and Jeudy do what they do. They hungry and they cheap. That's how you build a team with cheap hungry young players.

I don't disagree lol

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

Tom Brady and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers were eliminated from the NFL Playoffs last week and the talk surrounding his career started up almost immediately.

According to Jason La Canfora of CBS Sports, sources around Brady believe that he is indeed getting set to finally retire.

That announcement could be coming in the next few days.

Brady said on his Let’s Go Podcast that he enjoys playing football, but he’s also enjoying watching his kids grow up, which will play a factor in any potential retirement decision he makes: “Playing football I get so much joy from. I love it. But not playing football, there’s a lot of joy in that for me also now, too, with my kids getting older and seeing them develop and grow. So all these things need to be considered and they will be.”

Brady said his family will play an influential role in his next steps: “I said this a few years ago, it’s what relationships are all about. It’s not always what I want. It’s what we want as a family. And I’m gonna spend a lot of time with them and figure out in the future what’s next.”

Brady explained that his duties as a father and a husband will take precedent over furthering his playing career: “It pains her to see me get hit out there. And she deserves what she needs from me as a husband and my kids deserve what they need from me as a dad.”

This decision would certainly put the Tampa Bay Bucs squarely out of the Super Bowl conversation for the next coming years.

Last edited:

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered

Tom Brady and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers were eliminated from the NFL Playoffs last week and the talk surrounding his career started up almost immediately.

According to Jason La Canfora of CBS Sports, sources around Brady believe that he is indeed getting set to finally retire.

That announcement could be coming in the next few days.

Brady said on his Let’s Go Podcast that he enjoys playing football, but he’s also enjoying watching his kids grow up, which will play a factor in any potential retirement decision he makes: “Playing football I get so much joy from. I love it. But not playing football, there’s a lot of joy in that for me also now, too, with my kids getting older and seeing them develop and grow. So all these things need to be considered and they will be.”

Brady said his family will play an influential role in his next steps: “I said this a few years ago, it’s what relationships are all about. It’s not always what I want. It’s what we want as a family. And I’m gonna spend a lot of time with them and figure out in the future what’s next.”

Brady explained that his duties as a father and a husband will take precedent over furthering his playing career: “It pains her to see me get hit out there. And she deserves what she needs from me as a husband and my kids deserve what they need from me as a dad.”

This decision would certainly put the Tampa Bay Bucs squarely out of the Super Bowl conversation for the next coming years.

Damn Brady... come get your farewell tour season. No matter how it ends... You deserve it.