Official 2024 NFL Draft Day Discussion!!!

bigjayler

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not going to lie... Browns overpaid dude.. While i like Conklin.. He has not been the player he was after his rookie year Dennis Kelly played really well when Conklin was hurt. Also Conklin can’t handle speed rushers. He is good against Bull rushers but not speed rusher.

I don’t worry about finding a replacement right tackle for a right handed Qb.. I just hope we can keep Logan Ryan.

They gave him a front loaded 3 year deal he'll be gone in 2 regardless.

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
You already know,they bitch and complain about the owners yet won't do anything about it...

Never, in my life I've seen a union so spineless. The soccer union puts more of a fight than the NFL

My Bears just signed TE Jimmy Graham,33 to a 2 year 16 million dollar contract. 9 million guaranteed. They needed a TE , but Jimmy no longer has the explosiveness he had when he was younger. The offense is already too plodding.

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member

I'm not familiar with him. Any Panthers fans in here that can tell me if he's a good corner or a reach?

He's pretty good..compared to the NFC south, where he covered Julio, Thomas, and Evans, the NFC east should be a breeze...but he was asking for too much money and the we're going through a rebuild right now...Not surprising that Gettleman is signing him, but what I am surprised about is how much money he gave him because this was the same GM that let Josh Norman walk back in 2016...he's never believed in throwing money at Skill players..i guess NY gave him an ultimatum...

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
My Bears just signed TE Jimmy Graham,33 to a 2 year 16 million dollar contract. 9 million guaranteed. They needed a TE , but Jimmy no longer has the explosiveness he had when he was younger. The offense is already too plodding.

This is interesting...I guess they have given up on Trey Burton...dude did stay hurt all the time though

Last edited:

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I don't get this signing at all. They definitely have to draft a TE now. They still need O line help and QB help.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
He's pretty good..compared to the NFC south, where he covered Julio, Thomas, and Evans, the NFC east should be a breeze...but he was asking for too much money and the we're going through a rebuild right now...Not surprising that Gettleman is signing him, but what I am surprised about is how much money he gave him because this was the same GM that let Josh Norman walk back in 2016...he's never believed in throwing money at Skill players..i guess NY gave him an ultimatum...
Good to know. I wasn't thrilled about going after Byron Jones. A corner who doesn't get interceptions isn't enticing or worth that kind of pay to me

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
So i guess I was wrong apparently the voter turn out by the union was apparently GREAT considering only 60 did NOT vote

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They have 7 TE's on the offseason roster. Graham may be effective inide the red zone, but no downfield threat.
Yeah he only had 3 TD's last year and he was with Aaron Rogers last season. He not the same player he was in New Orleans and the Bears GM gave him 9 mil guaranteed... :smh:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
It was, injuries catch up with you quickly in the NFL. Ebron is out there and other TE's too but our GM signs a 33 year old TE who has clearly lost several steps. He clearly does not know how to build an offense.

Just heard a crazy rumor

Patriots might tank to get the clemson QB

Reason they haven't made any moves on or off field to convince Brady to stay