Official 2024 NFL Draft Day Discussion!!!

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
Bucs DC Todd Bowles did not adjust to wheel routes by the Bears rb's-Montgomery and Cordarrelle Patterson. Bears had that available all night. Had Tariq Cohen been there one of them might have gone to the house.

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's a team game, that involves over 50 players and assistance from coaches and trainers. He is not the only one who lined up on the field across 11 defenders that played in 40 post season games and won 6 super bowls. Everyone has a role for a team to be successful. When the team wins it's all Brady when the team loses then the other 50 players and coaches are the issue, that's insane to me. Hell when he didnt play the team still won.

Thank you Ryan Clark. May have been a bit of hate Patriot bias but you are an analyst, no friends and call the game as you see it.

You have have to put him on the ground and make him move his feet.

Last edited:

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You already know Ryan Clark is a Pats/Brady hater and he wasnt letting up on him, any excuse they tried to come up with up Ryan Clark was basical saying “NAH FUCK THAT SHIT IT WAS BRADY!!!!” :lol: :roflmao:

Brady just needs to come out say that he fucked up and keep it moving. That's the only reason this story has any legs at all. If he admits it, you are still going to get criticized, but story will die down quicker.

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Word has it Haskins was having "it's all bout my stats" moments after a loss right before getting benched. If this is accurate then benching him might have saved him from his teammates leaving him out to get assaulted by the opposing defense :smh:
not good. Yep. he will now get the RG3 treatment (third string) and probably never suit up for the team again.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
not good. Yep. he will now get the RG3 treatment (third string) and probably never suit up for the team again.
Perhaps all the hype surrounding him agree that 1 season at Ohio State gassed his head up & the only way to bring him back down to earth was this benching

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
You already know Ryan Clark is a Pats/Brady hater and he wasnt letting up on him, any excuse they tried to come up with up Ryan Clark was basical saying “NAH FUCK THAT SHIT IT WAS BRADY!!!!” :lol: :roflmao:

Was an excellent response by Clark :clap::clap::clap::clap:

qxKCHH.jpg

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
Word has it Haskins was having "it's all bout my stats" moments after a loss right before getting benched. If this is accurate then benching him might have saved him from his teammates leaving him out to get assaulted by the opposing defense :smh:

So, if the coach said you had to play well or you would be benched wouldn’t you look at your stats and say well I played good. At least I can keep my job.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
So, if the coach said you had to play well or you would be benched wouldn’t you look at your stats and say well I played good. At least I can keep my job.
It's one thing to look at your stats and think that but if he's doing the things he said he was doing in the article where he's gloating bout it aloud and rubbing his teammates the wrong way with his actions then I can't really say much to defend him. Can't be acting like you're the shit when you're still young and haven't earned the respect to be doing shit like that. He may not be a "rookie" anymore but he's not veteran status either.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
some shady shit IMO. haskins has throw THREE ints, (for reference Carson wentz has thrown 7). the three came in that cleveland game. Just had his first career 300yd passing game. problem with the skins is they won't help haskins by RUNNING THE BALL. the leading rusher, Antonio Gibson, has 162 yds thru 4 games. that's roughly 40yds a game. OC Scott Turner is to blame. haskins isn't a bad QB, he simply needs time to develop.

They released Adrian Peterson while he's in Detroit producing smh. Lease is short for black QBS smh

My issue is, dude is mad young....like seriously he has only started 10 games for all.intents and purposes he is still a rookie....

The team put the onus on him to play well..... he had his 1st 300 yard game as a starting NFL QB....thats big for most players....yeah the team lost....he didn't have any turnovers or INTs though...

See this is the biased shit I don't like. NFL QbS have to be like fighter pilots....narcissistic and damn near sociopaths....you have to be able to throw an INT or turnover the ball and be able to pick yourself back up mentally and think I'm still great and keep throwing the ball with confidence.... after that Cleveland game HE DID THAT. And yeah he may have been really excited about his 1st 300 yard game, despite the fact that the team lost.....give the dude some slack damn...

He needs a mentor or a veteran BLACK qb, retired or back no longer playing but thats not 40+ that can relate to him and put him up on game and etc....

So what he didn't prepare like Alex Smith....AS preps his leg off and what does he get you, a barely mobile qb with a decent arm.. but if your OL is a screen door....you're still not gonna have success...

White coaches / front offices don't see black abs like their kids, immature at times but full of promise and potential... they just might need words of encouragement not being berated and talked down to

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor