Official 2024 NFL Draft Day Discussion!!!

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
They released Adrian Peterson while he's in Detroit producing smh. Lease is short for black QBS smh
they didn't dislike peterson. they released him because they want RB that they can throw to. that's the OC Scott Turner's bullshit offense. makes no sense. and it's funny because it was peterson & Guice running all over carolina that got Rivera & his staff fired lol

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
some shady shit IMO. haskins has throw THREE ints, (for reference Carson wentz has thrown 7). the three came in that cleveland game. Just had his first career 300yd passing game. problem with the skins is they won't help haskins by RUNNING THE BALL. the leading rusher, Antonio Gibson, has 162 yds thru 4 games. that's roughly 40yds a game. OC Scott Turner is to blame. haskins isn't a bad QB, he simply needs time to develop.
I agree.

kGsl72.jpg

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Have they even given Haskins enough weapons at the skill positions besides WR Terry McClaurin?
They released Adrian Peterson while he's in Detroit producing smh. Lease is short for black QBS smh

I think it's also saying something that three different coaches haven't believed in Haskins. :dunno:

It might some stuff going on behind the scenes like his practice habits or maturity.

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I think it's also saying something that three different coaches haven't believed in Haskins. :dunno:

It might some stuff going on behind the scenes like his practice habits or maturity.
gruden and rivera. who's the third? but yeah, something is going on there.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor

Keyshawn was speaking along those lines as well saying that if a qb drops from 1st to 3rd on the depth chart that's more likely due to lack of trust in preparation & being reliable to get the job done

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Keyshawn was speaking along those lines as well saying that if a qb drops from 1st to 3rd on the depth chart that's more likely due to lack of trust in preparation & being reliable to get the job done

Yeah, I read some things about dude being more concerned about social media than his playbook.

and players even tried to give him hints by telling him to follow Alex Smith's lead of preparation

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is why I don't call this slow ass uncoordinated white boy great. He is a sore loser and referees do all they can to help their white savior. All started with that bullshit tuck rule and referees had to keep up the BS. Defenders dont crush him cause they know they will be penalized but anyone else it's a great play or it's a shot to let you know we are coming with pressure.

Plus he supports that trash in DC so fuck him.