Official 2024 NFL Draft Day Discussion!!!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
E1MDmPJWEAMncd5
I'm glad they did away with that bullshit Monday night double header. Shit was stupid

BUiY9O.jpg

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Last edited:

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

As is common with first-round picks, Sewell’s contract is fully guaranteed and comes with a team-held fifth-year option for the 2025 season. Sewell's contract also includes a $14.88 million signing bonus that will be paid to him immediately (but is spread out over the length of the deal for salary cap purposes).

Typically rookies sign their contracts ahead of rookie mini-camp, but with Sewell being unable to attend due to a positive COVID result, his arrival in Allen park was delayed until this week.

“He’ll be here (soon),” coach Dan Campbell said of Sewell missing rookie mini-camp. “We’ll get him in probably early this week. He’s been in the Zoom meetings, so schematically, he’s on it. He’ll be fine. He’ll adjust quickly. It’s not going to be any setback whatsoever.”

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
LEGENDARY DALLAS SPORTSCASTER DALE HANSEN TAKES BRUTAL SHOT AT COWBOYS WHILE ANNOUNCING RETIREMENT (VIDEO)
dale.png

Dale Hansen is calling it a career.

The Dallas sportscaster, who had been in the media business for nearly four decades with WFAA, announced this week he will be retiring in September. That wasn’t all he had to say.

“There’s an old proverb that says all good things must come to an end, and it’s true, all good things do,” Hansen said in the WFAA post announcing his retirement. “I’ve been waiting 25 years for the Cowboys to win another Super Bowl and I can’t wait anymore.”

The Cowboys last won a Super Bowl in January 1996.

Hansen covered the Cowboys, Mavericks, Rangers and Stars after joining WFAA in 1983.