Official 2024 NFL Draft Day Discussion!!!

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
RC just sitting up here lying at this point..dont get me wrong, he's a hard hitter, but derrick henry, with his shoulders square and picking up steam? this aint brandon jacobs you tackling...lol
As far as the tunnel Derrick is running between the guard and tackle and can't go anyhere but into RC. And RC states he would win that possession.

Open field with a head of steam RC is getting rag dolled.

Crowder is hilarious though

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
As far as the tunnel Derrick is running between the guard and tackle and can't go anyhere but into RC. And RC states he would win that possession.

i remember that hit
lol at the white dude calling atwater little

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

Him and Dennis Smith are the greatest safety duo in Broncos history...imo...Both were hard hitting safeties for that team.

Both gets overlooked when it comes to playing the safety position..imo

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I haven't heard one talking head say Cousins needs to make it to the conference game or win the Super Bowl. But for Lamar and Dak they must win or else. Cousins been getting paid and hasn't done a thing.
When you look at the game and who gets paid the real money with little stress, it's always white (Justin Herbert, Cousins, Jones, Lawrence). The black players have to always EARN their money (Just look around, Dak, Lamar, .

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor

football players in the offseason :smh:

Why is it we mainly hear about football players getting into trouble on a regular basis so much more than basketball or baseball players? Dudes be beyond wilding out with the shit they be trying to get away with :smh:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Nick better water them plants lol
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

INbkBU.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend