Official 2024 NFL Draft Day Discussion!!!

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

Esc7eT4VEAEcxZn

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
DESHAUN WATSON HAS A ‘PECKING ORDER’ OF TEAMS HE WANTS TO PLAY FOR
January 23, 2021
By Darrelle Lincoln
Writer for Total Pro Sports Since August 31, 2015

GettyImages-1052748758.jpg

(Photo by Scott Halleran/Getty Images)
It has been reported that Texans owner Cal McNair has privately apologized to Deshaun Watson for the way he has handled things in terms of the GM hire and the head coaching process, but that hasn’t stopped the rumors from circulating that the disgruntled QB wants out.

On Saturday, Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald stated the Houston Texans QB actually has a ‘pecking order’ of teams that he would like to be traded to.

“And, yes, he really wants to move to the AFC East.

But he prefers to play for the New York Jets.”

“And, second, he’d like to play for the Miami Dolphins.
In that order.
Watson this week told people the Jets are his top preference among the teams he’d like to be traded to because they hired Robert Saleh to be their coach and Watson values Saleh so much he wanted the Texans to interview him for their vacant head coach job.
Watson confirmed reports, circulated for several weeks in national media, he’d also welcome playing for the Dolphins but said that is his second choice at this time.”
Both the Jets and Dolphins have young quarterbacks, but neither Tua or Sam Darnold are proven stars like Watson.

The Clemson product finished the year with 4,823 passing yards and 33 touchdowns

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

JALEN RAMSEY DISRESPECTS JARED GOFF BY OPENLY RECRUITING DESHAUN WATSON ON INSTAGRAM (PIC)
January 23, 2021
By Darrelle Lincoln

EsS0LvOVkAE1HBr

EsS0LvRUwAE0Edd

We are just days away from the final four teams in the NFL playing for the chance to go to the Super Bowl, and somehow the biggest topic in the NFL is quarterback Deshaun Watson and the Houston Texans.

Every day, there are rumors about where the disgruntled QB could be traded, but it really doesn’t matter, since Watson has a no-trade clause and has leverage because he could essentially choose which team he goes to.
Even still, that won’t stop the articles, nor current players from trying.

Jalen Ramsey pretty much has started an issue when he took to Instagram and appeared to openly recruit Watson to the Rams, which is interesting since Jared Goff is still the starting QB.

A report from Steve Wyche of NFL Network has added more fuel to the fire when he said the relationship between Goff and McVay isn’t great and one person he spoke to said “they need marriage counseling.”

“We know John Wolford came in and they were excited about him when Jared Goff got hurt and the way he performed, and then he got hurt,” Wyche said. “So I think a lot of people are wondering if they’re going to bring in a veteran type of quarterback to push Jared Goff this offseason. Or at least have that threat there as a backup to see if they can elevate Goff.

“The people I’ve spoken to said basically, at this moment, the relationship with Goff and McVay: not great. They need marriage counseling is what one person said to me. I think this is something that they’re going to be able to work through, but there’s got to be some healing and that’s not just with Jared Goff’s injured thumb.”

Trading Goff would free up $12.245 million in cap space and result in a $22.2 million dead money charge.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Fuck singing the anthem at anything other than the Olympics. Maybe the Superbowl, but regular games...fuck that.

Let's get to it.

Go Pack!

14-14376_nfl_premask_GreenBay_Packers_Stacked_Logotype_2015_logo_6628.jpg

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Ok I know pack v bucs today but gotta post this update to my Lion's front office.

They are putting together a monster front office and coaching staff.