Official 2024 NFL Draft Day Discussion!!!

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
137542517_4035515523161772_3478588922659128005_o.jpg

militantmidget

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

They can fire Tomlin if they want to. He'd get snapped up QUICK by a new team.

Steelers won the AFC north title. Ain't no way in hell you fire a coach who won his division.

If anyone needs to be fired it should be Bum Ben and James Conner. The running game has been non existent this season. And Bum Ben is done. At best he's a nice backup QB option if the starter goes down, but he wears down too much during the season.

Steelers gotta figure out the QB situation and the running game soon. That steel curtain defense deserves better.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
When JuJu said what he said, i thought "ooohh that not gonna end well" but i didnt know it was gonna end like THAT...

that game was over with 14:45 left in the first quarter....
Bruh, I never believed in what a player says having an effect on a game. Find me a player who says he's fired up and more focused cause the opposition said something and that's a player I want nothing to do with. The Browns were motivated because it's the playoffs. JuJu talked shit before the Cowboys game and the Ravens game. Know why you didn't hear about it? Cause we won. Imagine how many times opponents said fuck the Browns and proceeded to thrash them. It's like people believing in superstitious. Don't do this or that or someone in your family will die. Like grandma won't check the fuck out eventually anyway. And if she dies during the year you went against the superstition that's the reason. What happened last night was gonna happen whether JuJu opened his mouth or not. Now all that being said it was immature and stupid for him to say anything. Can't stand jokers running their mouths before games. Just fuckin play. He looks like an idiot now. You accomplish nothing by doing it. Even if you win.

rQyyBJ.jpg