Official 2024 NFL off season Discussion!!!

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@DC_Dude
Yeah fam, I was just about to post this too
If CJ Stroud wanted him & recognized his talent, then thats cool with me
Stroud looked like he wanted to cry, LOL
I'm starting to warm up to the pick a little more
Right. I didn’t watch any FL games last year so I didn’t know about dude, but CJ saying dude has a twitch like Tank Dell I was like
Damn

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
438751246_819934610164736_5917182257142676532_n.jpg

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
I’m glad everyone has stopped talking about the Commanders geesh

The only thing that disturbed me about this pic is they just paid Kirk Cousins all of that fucking money. I really hope Atlanta has a plan here. Oh, and Arthur (Atlanta Falcons owner) you need to shut the fuck up because you could have gotten Lamar Jackson and you punk out at the last minute, so be quiet.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
I'm riding around downtown Detroit and the crowd already here is just slightly smaller than the crowds we had this time yesterday.

We may get near the 200k mark tonight

Edit to add we have a afternoon Tigers game being played

Last edited:

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Dude paid for the team and he said fuck my reputation, I'm doing what I want :smh:

The sign isn't even bad

Does he walk around with security, because he might fuck around and find out from the wrong one.

I'm telling you, if he threw that drink on a black dude in jacksonville last year, wont no security going to stop him from climbing through that window..they were joking on the radio earlier today that the manager at the restaurant was trying to stall him from going to the war room to mess up the pick...:lol: