Official 2024 NFL off season Discussion!!!

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor

Brady hasn’t told the Bucs he’s made a decision and his father said Brady hasn’t made a decision but ESPN still going full steam ahead with their BRADY RETIRING AFTER 22 YEARS AND 7 RINGS stories, I swear they have made at least SEVEN different stories already. If I was Brady I’d wait all the way up until a week before training camp to say i’m retiring and go on FS1 UNDISPUTED with Skip and Shannon to announce it :lol:

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I need the Bengals to send the Chiefs home because Nick Wright is going overboard with his fanboy takes

he needs to be humbled, make excuses and cry like he did last year

I could of sworn when that show first started he was a Panthers fan. All he talked about was Cam and the Panthers. He never once mentioned the Chiefs. Then Mahomes started going off and all of a sudden he is from KC and a diehard fan.

pookie

BGOL Investor
Come on man I said all you gotta do is hold Chiefs to 7 points in first quarter and y’all can’t even do that with 40 seconds left

pookie

BGOL Investor
Why is it with Mahomes, Romo gives most of the props to Andy Reid? Like constantly, like Andy is out there making all the throws and catches?

Seems like he gives Mahomes all the credit to me, last week when Hill caught that pass and burned dude for like 40 yards and touchdown Romo never mentioned Hill name just talk about how great Mahomes was for the touchdown