Official 2024 NFL off season Discussion!!!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
WTF is going on in the steelers game?
YOU DON'T WANNA KNOW BRUH. JUST WALK AWAY.
:smh::smh::smh:
DiUP5y.jpg

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
A neutral observer her piggybscking what Deezz said. Has the Bucs pass defense always been this ass? They are wasting their front 7 and may not be able to repeat.

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
I know the Falcons record isn't much better than the Bears, but the way their OC Dave Ragone(ex-Bears qb coach) is using Cordarrelle Patterson further emphasizes what a dumbass Nagy is. Sure the Bears sometimes used him on offense, but he should have had more touches once Cohen was lost. I hope Nagy ends up like Jim Fassel and to a lesser extent Jim Caldwell-either never getting another HC job or always being "Mr.Last Resort."

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Was cutting the grass. Watching delayed on Redzone. I didn't trust Matt Ryan today so I bet against them. Looks like Patterson said let me control the game.

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know the Falcons record isn't much better than the Bears, but the way their OC Dave Ragone(ex-Bears qb coach) is using Cordarrelle Patterson further emphasizes what a dumbass Nagy is. Sure the Bears sometimes used him on offense, but he should have had more touches once Cohen was lost. I hope Nagy ends up like Jim Fassel and to a lesser extent Jim Caldwell-either never getting another HC job or always being "Mr.Last Resort."
I was just thinking this. Of all the teams Patterson has been on it was always gimmicky plays. None of these teams thought that maybe he could take a few snaps in the backfield. They saw his speed on returns Dude is just talented

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Gettleman gotta go ...

i cant wait for tht fucker to b fired ...

but watch what i tell u they gonna let him save face n say he retired ...:hmm:
As long as he's gone I can care less if he retires or not. I can't deal with another season of him. Next GM needs to be hired by a 3rd party consulting company too. No more Mara/Tisch associates

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
The Colts had this game under control but turnovers are killing their momentum. They're letting the Bucs back into the game.