{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - NBA finals Boston vs Dallas (3-1) {~} poll is up

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kyrie was right fuck Boston…unappreciative fucks he’s yall karma for how yall did IT.
@dtownsfinest This is exactly what I mean.
Celtics did IT super dirty by trading him for Kyrie. IT was the most loyal muthafuka to the celtics. but when it was time to hand IT the bag the Celtics saw Kyrie's cheap money as value....not knowing Kyrie was a team-jumping snake.

Celtics were already going to ECF's with IT they did not need Kyrie.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Excuse the fuck outta me.I just looked up soccer player’s salaries. Soccer(Futbol) player’s salaries shit on this.
The Saudis offered Kylian Mbappe a $1 Billion deal… and he turned it down. But this is a basketball thread so not sure why the comparison since soccer is the #1 sport globally.

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Saudis offered Kylian Mbappe a $1 Billion deal… and he turned it down. But this is a basketball thread so not sure why the comparison since soccer is the #1 sport globally.
Saudi money is fake money since it is not earned....and it is super corrupt money stolen from the people.
Kylian was not signing with that turban league...he did not even entertain that buffoonery.
They only wanted him so they can boost up that trash league.....by trying to put out a ridiculous number

That is the AAU league of the NBA

Last edited:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@dtownsfinest This is exactly what I mean.
Celtics did IT super dirty by trading him for Kyrie. IT was the most loyal muthafuka to the celtics. but when it was time to hand IT the bag the Celtics saw Kyrie's cheap money as value....not knowing Kyrie was a team-jumping snake.

Celtics were already going to ECF's with IT they did not need Kyrie.
How is that Kyrie
Fault Though?

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Mavs fans are kidding themselves if they think this team is gonna be remembered long term like that. Even if they win it all, nothing they do on the basketball court is more important than beating Bron. 2011 will always be bigger and what they derive clout from, and can't say I blame em. It's honestly a much bigger deal than winning a championship. :yes:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mavs fans are kidding themselves if they think this team is gonna be remembered long term like that. Even if they win it all, nothing they do on the basketball court is more important than beating Bron. 2011 will always be bigger and what they derive clout from, and can't say I blame em.
You moron Nash and Finley wasn’t even on that 2011 team cac loving gremlin…..

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
You moron Nash and Finley wasn’t even on that 2011 team cac loving gremlin…..

Dirk was. 2011 is all Dallas will ever be known for. The rest of your existence is irrelevant. It's the only time your city is ever mentioned with basketball. A LeBron subplot is all you'll ever be. :yes:

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How is that Kyrie
Fault Though?
The part of why Boston hates Kyrie is because he got mad that when he and Gordon Hayward were hurt Celtics had to play the rookies Tatum and Brown...and when he got back they told him not to rush it back until he was ready.

Kyrie thought that meant that the Celtics wanted to only play the rookies going forward.

So he told the Celtics he would sign with them after the season was over if they got rid of players( so that the Celtics could hand him a new bigger contract).
Celtics cleared out their team( got rid of Horford still in his prime :angry: :angry: for that bitch... lucky Celtics got Horford back years later).

Then Kyrie bounced on them during the off-season (with no talks to the Celtics management... not one word:mad:) for the nets....shady as fuck:angry::angry::angry:

Celtics had to scramble to pick up players to not be trash that season( that season was a mess )...Kyrie tried to destroy the Celtics on his way out.

Boston will never forgive that bitch(no disrespect to the Mavs) but I never want to see
that little bitch win anything at life again.

Then the shoe wipe and stomp on the Celtics logos head after the Celtics vs Nets game was the last straw of why Boston hates him.

That was him being personal.......

Last edited: