{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - NBA finals Boston vs Dallas (3-1) {~} poll is up

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Excuse the fuck outta me.I just looked up soccer player’s salaries. Soccer(Futbol) player’s salaries shit on this.
soccer contracts work differently. soccer has the sponsor contracts in the salary.
players don't have big outside contracts because the sponsors work though the teams.
NBA is slowly going there with the logos on the uniforms( but are too scared to go full soccer sponsors)....but it is coming.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Damn, @M.H.C., we went from #1 to not mentioned at all.

It’ll be fun to bump this in 4 years when one of these teams just totally fizzled and Memphis and New Orleans have both made trips to the finals… That kind of grand prognostication is silly but there is a point to AD as a centerpiece looking extremely, as the kids say, mid.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor

It’ll be fun to bump this in 4 years when one of these teams just totally fizzled and Memphis and New Orleans have both made trips to the finals… That kind of grand prognostication is silly but there is a point to AD as a centerpiece looking extremely, as the kids say, mid.

Honestly The Nuggets prefer it that way. Some teams can’t handle being the “hunted”. They’d rather be the underdogs. Nuggets under Mike Malone have always played best when they weren’t expected to do shit. The great dynasty teams and consistent winners don’t need to “doubted” to be motivated to win.

When the Nuggets GM came out and said, “Back to back wasn’t the goal” but rather 3 in 5 or 3 in 7 or whatever shit he said, I blacked out :hmm:

Not really but I mean damn, to hear that lack of motivation to win this year made it all the way to the front office was maddening. I already saw it on the court but damn the front office too? Wow

That’s why the Nuggets aren’t being mentioned and rightfully so.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Honestly The Nuggets prefer it that way. Some teams can’t handle being the “hunted”. They’d rather be the underdogs. Nuggets under Mike Malone have always played best when they weren’t expected to do shit. The great dynasty teams and consistent winners don’t need to “doubted” to be motivated to win.

When the Nuggets GM came out and said, “Back to back wasn’t the goal” but rather 3 in 5 or 3 in 7 or whatever shit he said, I blacked out :hmm:

Not really but I mean damn, to hear that lack of motivation to win this year made it all the way to the front office was maddening. I already saw it on the court but damn the front office too? Wow

That’s why the Nuggets aren’t being mentioned and rightfully so.

The 2022 Warriors played up being doubted as much as any champion ever. “What are they going to say now?”

The Mavs last year were where the Warriors were this year. If Draymond wasn’t unjustly suspended for a third of the season they might still be playing. I’m not saying “Guar-ant-teed” but they have a chance to do it one more time IMO.

A lot of teams do.

Whoever emerges next will have plenty of underdog energy if it isn’t this year’s winner repeating.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
The 2022 Warriors played up being doubted as much as any champion ever. “What are they going to say now?”

The Mavs last year were where the Warriors were this year. If Draymond wasn’t unjustly suspended for a third of the season they might still be playing.

Whoever emerges next will have plenty of underdog energy if it isn’t this year’s winner repeating.

The 2022 Warriors were actually doubted tho. They didn't have to make that up. The Steph slander was and still is wild. This year's Nuggets were favored by damn near everybody to repeat. Jamal Murray's bitchass said, "Now we come back with a hunters mindset. A new chip on our shoulder". Warriors were able to win being the hunter AND the Hunted. When you watch Malone act like a hoe in his postgame interview and Murray sound like a bitch in his postgame interview, it's hard to look at that team and be like, "Yeah I'm rooting for them next year".

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I seen strippers have those type of designs on their outfits
Well, he is a pride parade-twirling little bitch so....yeah pretty much fits his style.
giphy.gif

Last edited:

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Indians are rolling over in their graves at this bullshit. :smh: :smh:
This fucking Euro is using the Sioux nation to sell bootleg Anta indian mocassins for the Chinese government
shits unbelievable.

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Game Blouses
Celtics 126
pacers 110

pacer in 0-2 hole to the Celtics
Shout out to the highest-paid player in the NBA for
killing the pacers hopes and dreams 2 games straight....

Last edited:

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All this Euro cares about is filing his pockets with American money.
He already fucked up his career with Americans and
now he is going to fuck the Sioux nation with garbage Chinese government mocassins
Timberwolves need to get a win today so we can send this illegal alien back to his country

Classic Kyrie fuckery....
giphy.gif

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
now he is going to fuck the Sioux nation with garbage Chinese government mocassins
Timberwolves need to get a win today so we can send this illegal alien back to his country

giphy.gif

He's a self hating Black man. That's why he's so popular on social media.

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member

giphy.gif
Are you white? That's some strong hate for a "Boston fan" but that sounds about white. Even @jack walsh13 doesnt hate ben simmons enough to call him an illegal alien...he just calls him a "faggot" and "beige bitch" :dunno:

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Are you white? That's some strong hate for a "Boston fan" but that sounds about white. Even @jack walsh13 doesnt hate ben simmons enough to call him an illegal alien...he just calls him a "faggot" and "beige bitch" :dunno:
Nah I just don't like Euros in My NBA. They soft as shit.
and we are being infected by the likes of embiid, Giannis and Kyrie.
and I am forced to deal with it with Porzingis frail ass.

Kyrie is a liar and tried to destroy the Celtics by forcing them to get rid of players to sign him.....then he bounced on the Celtics and left them to scramble to find players. then stomping on the Celtics logo after a win:mad::mad:

Ben Simmons is doing the same shit...the only difference he laughs in the faces of the 76ers and Nets every time he buys a new mansion
at home sitting on his couch during the NBA season.
I only enjoy Ben's clowning because jackoff13 is a piece of shit and deserves it.

I cheer the 76ers and Nets because they gave the Celtics Tatum and Brown( celtics were not even in the draft:p)......those two teams will always have a place in my heart for give us two free all-stars while the celtics were the best team in the league those two drafts.

Last edited:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Now it’s time to dick ride Mavs, T Wolves etc…..nobody mentioned them before this season now they unbeatable…Lakers got some moves to make but they can be right there shit change from year to year.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Kyrie is a liar and tried to destroy the Celtics by forcing them to get rid of players to sign him.....then he bounced on the Celtics and left them to scramble to find players. then stomping on the Celtics logo after a win:mad::mad:

Ben Simmons is doing the same shit...the only difference he laughs in the faces of the 76ers and Nets every time he buys a new mansion
I only enjoy Ben's clowning because jackoff13 is a piece of shit and deserves it.
Kyrie is Australian

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I cheer the 76ers and Nets because they gave the Celtics Tatum and Brown( celtics were not even in the draft:p)......those two teams will always have a place in my heart for give us two free all-stars while the celtics were the best team in the league those two drafts.
Kyrie was right fuck Boston…unappreciative fucks he’s yall karma for how yall did IT.