{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - playoffs are here Confrence finals Pacers vs Boston (0-4)- OKC vs Dallas dear (0-3) {~}

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Was just having a convo about this

The problem with Brunson is that he has no personality..

They love antman
He won on all levels twice and playing championship basketball right now

Brunson is playing the best ball we ever seen in a long time so far.

I love ant but Brunson had nba lineage and can definitely be marketed heavily in NYC

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nigga nobody cares about no regular season shit in a year you choked in the playoffs.

Nikola Jokic beating LeBron James in back to back playoffs is more important and more memorable than anything Kobe ever did on a basketball court. You're chewing fetanyl if you think white folks are gonna remember Kobe battling a washed Jalen Rose in the regular season over that shit. :lol:
Welcome to the Kobe System

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
White folks had a good run mane. For 1 year they felt like they were the best in the world and had the best player for years to come! Then reality hit. Joker ain't built to be the face of the league. :sad:

:lol:

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
I guess he’ll Never leave his home to go to work

“Time is money” is faulty capitalist logic.

Time is so much more than money. Time is family. Time is life.

And anyone who isn’t a complete jackass knows there’s a difference between not leaving the hospital when your wife or child’s life is in jeopardy vs leaving home to go to work when someone is just sick.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

They realizing their fluke run is done. Do you realize how many white fans the league drew in off Jokic the last year and a half? A lot. Rigging a chip for them brought a lot of white fans back to the game. And the McNuggets will live off that championship the next 40 years. Homeless bums on the street in Denver will be rocking 2023 Champs tees in 2049. :yes:

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Denver has been a solid consensus favorite all year.

If they lose this series badly, it’s gotta be the one of the biggest disappointments of the century?

I think Golden State losing in the 2016 finals was a bigger upset but that was a 7 game series.

When was the last time a consensus favorite just got totally outclassed?

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

He faced an 8th seed, a 4th seed, a 7th seed, and another 7th seed. One of the weakest championships in history that was completely rigged to win middle America back. Smart business on Silver's part.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member

They realizing their fluke run is done. Do you realize how many white fans the league drew in off Jokic the last year and a half? A lot. Rigging a chip for them brought a lot of white fans back to the game. And the McNuggets will live off that championship the next 40 years. Homeless bums on the street in Denver will be rocking 2023 Champs tees in 2049. :yes:

Reign was shorter than @shaddyvillethug
Rudy should stay home until this series is over. He might be slowing the wolves down.
Team play better without him. Give the rookie in San Antonio the DPOY award.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
I would say Brunson if u ask me

Gotta consider inflation. You could buy a pop for a nickel when Jerry West did it. Fast forward to today— You had players scoring 70 this season as often as I changed my underwear. These numbers can’t just be compared across decades as if they mean the same thing.