{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - NBA finals Boston vs Dallas (3-1) {~} poll is up

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Valid commentary on the haters… also applies to obsessed lovers…

Why don't you post about Kobe anymore? Is it because there are barely any platforms that talk about him now? Even his stan pages post more about Bron than him. That's the downside to being a fan of mainstream athletes that need strong media promotion to stay relevant. Once the media moves on, so will you. Jordan fans going thru the same shit. Once Inside The NBA is done, they won't have any mouthpieces.

Meanwhile it's 2025 and you're still promoting the Bron doesn't have fans narrative. And 90% of your posts are about him or a subtle shot at him. You guys simply aren't built to go against the grain. You're gonna follow the crowd or tap out like most of the others on this board have already done.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
someone file a police report.
Nembhard just got robbed in broad daylight
Police will have to interview 20,000 witnesses to close the case.

Initial reports are that he got his pockets checked and picked by a
guy in Dreds wearing a green 8 ball jacket and a white headband asking for directions to the west coast.
Police have notified the West Coast of major trouble and gang activity coming their way.

Nembhard when questioned; said the perpetrator did mention he was on a Holiday this week.
stay informed for future updates.....

Last edited:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
someone file a police report.
Nembhard just got robbed in broad daylight
Police will have to interview 20,000 witnesses to close the case.

Initial reports are that he got his pockets checked and picked by a
guy in Dreds wearing a green 8 ball jacket and a white headband asking for directions to the west coast.
Police have notified the West Coast of major trouble and gang activity coming their way.

Nembhard when questioned; said the perpetrator did mention he was on a Holiday this week.
stay informed for future updates.....

Fouled the shit out of him :lol:

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Good Morning BGOL
What a beautiful Sunday
Had a great night sleep....had sweet dreams of getting to the finals
GEF3R_CXkAAIBqo.jpg

Celtics 114
pacers 111
Celtics lead ECF 3-0

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I’m not one to pollute the thread with GOAT content but I enjoyed hearing Patrick Ewing’s humble and honest perspective.

The same Patrick Ewing i told your ho ass was a clueless incapable incompetent clown who had no business being HC at Georgetown and wouldnt be able to recruit in DC or coach on a DI level? That Pat Ewing? Feel free to apologize any time now for your stance in that thread you little bitch you.

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Celtics 114
pacers 111

pacers had not lost at home since March (season and playoffs).....

Holiday and the Celtics shut that shit down.....

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The same Patrick Ewing i told your ho ass was a clueless incapable incompetent clown who had no business being HC at Georgetown and wouldnt be able to recruit in DC or coach on a DI level? That Pat Ewing? Feel free to apologize any time now for your stance in that thread you little bitch you.
Now I remember all of this

You called it.

Pat was a disgrace to GT

I remember the thread when they fired JTIII, u said they made a bad decision

They have been paying for it ever since.

“U shot that shot?”

“U practiced on that shot?”

He will forever be remembered by that exchange