{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - playoffs are here {~}

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Draymond needs a Shaq like figure in that locker room. Somebody who would not be intimidated by Green and tell him to get his hit together.

Draymond is a bully and no one on that team, including Kerr, can do anything about it.

Dray a grown ass man. His behavior is what it is. The Warriors nurtured this behavior because it was helping them win championships (and lost one too). They was cool taking the bad with the good because the ROI was in their favor.

But now, it’s too late. Those dummies resigned him and the ROI is looking bad. He is a habitual line stepper and he knows the consequences isn’t going to hurt him. So good luck to the Warriors. They help create this problem that they are dealing with.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
GJwmYLSXYAAfljn

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I guess the second distribution is smarter but the first one was definitely more fun to watch.

Says the guy who hasn't watched a full game from that era in over a decade. Watching LeBron make dumbasses eat their words in this era is more fun to watch than seeing Keith Van Hon play in the post.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Quoted for the tobe stans that claim they got you on ignore. :lol:

I will take Kobe's death in exchange for their social media deception. It's a fair exchange. They get to troll an alive Bron, I get to troll deceased Kobe. Bron is celebrating his boy getting a head coaching job today. Social media trolling ain't did shit to him yet.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
4 minutes was wayyyy too much

That ref deserves a Oscar for how he handled that whole situation

Gat damn agApe mouf was losing it.

Nobody comes to the games to see you.

That light skin IM BACK nigga was crying

Softest shit I ever seen

Draymond owns steph life and career

Kobe got snaq out the building quick fast in a hurry

Helico-pterFunk