{~}Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread - it’s that time again, this thread coming to a end

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
It's one thing for a team to take your heart during a playoff series. It's a completely different thing for you to not fight the next season to get it back.

As far as I can see, 2 or 3 meetings this season and Dallas is still living rent free Phx's head. And no one in a Phx jersey seems all that interesting in revenge.

Last edited:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
are you sure?? his team sucks and it aint like their a threat for anything. everyones a fan...hell half the people in the league now grew up watching that dude..I know it aint like anyone can shut him down but even if you could...at this point in his career..would you really want to??

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
No Embiid

He'll probably be one since Durant will be out. But the shit is fuckin ridiculous at this point. But you know Giannis wasn't gonna add him after the free-throw incident in Philly :giggle:

zzaT24.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
are you sure?? his team sucks and it aint like their a threat for anything. everyones a fan...hell half the people in the league now grew up watching that dude..I know it aint like anyone can shut him down but even if you could...at this point in his career..would you really want to??

Yeah I'm sure.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered

Haven't gotten that impression while watching the games.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
does anyone think becuz lebron is so close to breaking kareems record teams are laying off him??
Lebron is out here putting on MVP performances and playing playoff level basketball in January just to beat teams like the Wizards and the Blazers.... :smh:

The Lakers are cooked and I doubt anyone is laying down. The best LA could hope for is to run into a young/untested team in the first round (if they even make it that far). Bron will definitely take that record before he retires, but without a major face-lift, I don't see much joy for LA outside of that.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I said it before..niggas today are literally SOFTER than 40 years ago.. and we ain't talking about coal mine work here...how the game is played hasn't evolved that much in 4 decades. You run up and down a court and put a ball in a basket and you do it for 82 games + 12 more for the playoffs.

The question has been answered..could players today play back then?? FUCK NO.. I don't mean their skills couldn't hang...they literally couldn't play a full season back then. :smh::smh::giggle: and damn sure wouldn't do it for a FRACTION of the money.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

This is sort of bullshit

They didn't load management back in the day or fly private and played more back to backs

and if they have career injuries, they have guaranteed contracts making tens of millions :dunno:

You can't expect fans to pay $150+ for tickets to see bench players.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is sort of bullshit

They didn't load management back in the day or fly private and played more back to backs

and if they have career injuries, they have guaranteed contracts making tens of millions :dunno:

You can't expect fans to pay $150+ for tickets to see bench players.

thats the compromise...if youre going to sit your stars for non injury load management reasons then you have to come down on those ticket prices.