{~}Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread - it’s that time again, this thread coming to a end

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
nigga shut the fuck up and stop acting like such a bitch

I made a simple observation and your overly sensitive ass just had to get offended. Stop fucking crying

Your observation was stupid and moronic.

Imagine me running to BGOL talking about some Twitter shit, and saying well Twitter said it, so it must be true and using that as sources for being right. You can literally find support for anything on Twitter. I can post some shit swing the earth is flat, Twitter said it, so it's true.

Grow up little faggot. Get some real friends and real interactions in real life. Don't embarrass yourself like this again.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Nets were gonna make sure Kyrie didn't go to the Lakers. Nobody gives a fuck about helping them niggas out. Fuck a Laker.

VJ3oAH.jpg

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Your observation was stupid and moronic.

Imagine me running to BGOL talking about some Twitter shit, and saying well Twitter said it, so it must be true and using that as sources for being right. You can literally find support for anything on Twitter. I can post some shit swing the earth is flat, Twitter said it, so it's true.

Grow up little faggot. Get some real friends and real interactions in real life. Don't embarrass yourself like this again.

Look at this crying ass faggot still upset over something I said several posts back

and this nigga has the nerve to talk about real life

lmaoooooooooo

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
What are the bets that Kyrie shows up in Dallas and or misses a bunch of games there? Dallas about to get Boston Kyrie lmao. This nigga gonna pout his way through the rest of the season.

He wants a paycheck so he'll be good for the rest of the year

but after this year if he doesn't get a four year deal.......

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Love it. He continues to F around and Find out he ain’t in control of none of this shit. He’ll never get it.

I think finally with THIS ONE?

He will get it.

Cleveland Boston now Brooklyn

That are HUGE markets to piss off

I really hope he gets it now.

He is truly a conundrum bro.

I never met someone so perpetually lost with such a good heart and determination.

But him and Luka?

What Luka gonna do when Kyrie brings up some "black issue" to the Dallas press?

Woo boy this gonna be something?

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think finally with THIS ONE?

He will get it.

Cleveland Boston now Brooklyn

That are HUGE markets to piss off

I really hope he gets it now.

He is truly a conundrum bro.

I never met someone so perpetually lost with such a good heart and determination.

But him and Luka?

What Luka gonna do when Kyrie brings up some "black issue" to the Dallas press?

Woo boy this gonna be something?

Hope Cuban don't pull no Lamar Odom type shit with Kyrie...

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

Remember after the ring last June I said it is finished?
That was me worrying about stuff and feeling the need to validate everything my team has done

I'm zen.

We closed the deal proved everyone wrong end of story.

I hate that he's hurt I hope that he gets better and we can make a playoff run.
It'd be devastating if we didn't close the deal last year

We did

That's why I haven't been tripping about the up and down
Because clearly they haven't either

I'm with em I get frustrated I want us to win and I calculated all the bad losses we've had for no reason we'd be 36-17 right now

But they catting off
So me too

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
He wants a paycheck so he'll be good for the rest of the year

but after this year if he doesn't get a four year deal.......

That's what he was supposed to be doing this year, and he's been in the news non stop.

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As a Lakers fan I would have liked to get Kyrie but what did we have to offer? Russ & the 2 FRP's for Kyrie. Russ back with KD. Russ & Ben on the same team. Was really never gonna happen. The West is wide open so with Kryie who knows how far the Lakers could have gotten.

With Russ coming off the books the Lakers will have room to sign a max free agent. The only problem is the free agent market this summer is dry. James Harden or Kyrie that's really it. The only play I see the Lakers having is trading trading Russ, Pat Pev & the 2 FRP's to a team that wants to tank and wants massive cap space this summer.

Toronto wants to start over and get in the Wemby sweepstakes. Pascal & FVV for Russ, Pat Pev & 2 FRP's.
Washington finally says bye to Bradley. Beal & Kuzma for Russ, Pat Pev & 2 FRP's.
Bulls go into rebuild mode. DeRozan & Vucevic for Russ, Pat Pev & 2 FRP's.
T-Wolves try and get some picks back and salary cap space. Gobert & D-Lo for Russ, Pat Pev & 2 FRP's.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
The longer it goes with Kyrie not commenting on this trade, the more pissed off we know he is about where he is going. And the more likely he is to pull some more fuckery.