NYPD pulls promotion of female sergeant accused of stuffing panties in male detective's mouth and screaming 'they are f***ing clean!'

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
NYPD pulls promotion of female sergeant accused of stuffing panties in male detective's mouth and screaming 'they are f***ing clean!' - underling says he's been made a 'pariah' since reporting the incident
  • Sgt. Ann Marie Guerra is being sued over the incident by Detective Victor Falcon
  • Guerra was listed as being due for a promotion and a raise last week
  • The promotion was rescinded, with the NYPD not giving a specific explanation
By STEPHEN M. LEPORE FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 10:02 EDT, 30 March 2023 | UPDATED: 13:41 EDT, 30 March 2023

img

The NYPD sergeant who is being sued after allegedly shoving her lace panties into the mouth of a male Brooklyn detective has reportedly been denied a promotion within the department.
Detective Victor Falcon, 40, claimed in 2018 that Sgt. Ann Marie Guerra, 43, rubbed her panties on his face and tried to stuff them into his mouth screaming 'They are f***ing clean!' as the two were in the unisex locker room at the Brooklyn 72 Precinct.
Guerra was supposed to be up for a promotion to sergeant supervisor and a $2,000 raise Friday but had it rescinded.

Top Storiesby Daily Mail00:0701:00Footage shows Democrat state Rep. Robin Comey'sDUI arrest
'The list of civil service and discretionary promotions is often released several days in advance of the department's official promotion ceremony,' a spokesperson for the NYPD said in a statement.
'It is not uncommon, however, that revisions are made to that list as the date of the ceremony approaches.'

Detective Victor Falcon (pictured right), 40, claimed in 2018 that Sgt. Ann Marie Guerra (pictured left), 43, rubbed her panties on his face and tried to stuff them into his mouth screaming 'They are f***ing clean!' as the two were in the unisex locker room at the Brooklyn 72 Precinct

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ves-internet-stumped.html?ico=related-replace
A police source told the New York Post they believed Falcon's allegations were what denied Guerra the promotion.
Falcon, who says he's been put on a desk job since the incident, was outraged by the possibility she would be promoted.
'At what point do you stop beating on somebody?' he said. 'You put me here for five years. You punished me. You've done everything you could to me. And then now on top of that, you promote her?'
The Brooklyn detective said he had been shunned by his precinct ever since he reported the incident.
'I'm the pariah of the precinct and the NYPD. My career is over,' he said.
'Nobody will ever take me seriously... I'm known as the panty-eater. To do my job is impossible,' he added.
Sergeants Benevolent Association attorney Andrew Quinn called the rescinding of the promotion 'truly regrettable and perplexing.'
'The Department has known about these allegations for at least four years, has never accused Sergeant Guerra of any type of misconduct and has aggressively defended her against Detective Falcon's allegations in his lawsuit against her,' Quinn said.

Following the complaint Guerra was moved to a Manhattan precinct. Falcon claims that's he's been abused by Guerra 'on almost a daily basis' for five years and the panty incident on October 7, 2018 was the last straw

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ro...g-amid-rift-Royals.html?ico=related-replace-2
'I am hopeful that the Department realizes its error and reinstates Sergeant Guerra's hard-earned and well-deserved promotion, which is in everyone's best interests.'
Falcon filed a complaint with the NYPD's Equal Employment Office on October 24, 2018.
In that complaint he accuses his department and investigators of initially ignoring his complaints and leaking embarrassing details to the press.
'The Department allowed me to be humiliated and that's what I intend on proving,' he said.
Falcon claims that's he's been abused by Guerra for years 'on almost a daily basis'. He has worked with Sgt. Guerra for five years in Sunset Park.
The complaint alleges discrimination based on sex/gender, assault and battery, sexual harassment, hostile work environment and ongoing retaliation.
He claims that when he complained to a lieutenant and captain about her 'sexually inappropriate comments' and Guerra and Sgt. Johnny Wong in turn targeted him for retaliation.
Falcon said he told co-workers in 2017 that he started dating someone and Guerra quipped: 'If she doesn't call you back it's because you've got a little d***!'
At a department Halloween party two years ago Falcon and Guerra posed together. In the photo he was holding a prop penis, claiming the costume was in reference to her 'little d***' joke. He believes that the photo was recently leaked in an 'attempt to publicly shame and discredit him'.

A photo surfaced of Detective Victor Falcon holding a prosthetic penis and posing with Sergeant Ann Marie Guerra at a Halloween bash two years ago. He says the photo was leaked to 'publicly shame and discredit' him
The complaint also alleges that Guerra controlled approving overtime and changing detectives' shifts and deliberately denied Falcon's shift-change requests to attend custody hearings for his autistic child and delayed approving his overtime requests.
'In a world where we are looking for gender equality, I was abused for my gender. Picture a male doing that to a female. He wouldn't have a job anymore,' Falcon said.
The panty incident was the last straw for Falcon.
He was in the squadroom with Guerra, Detective Donna Marie Mazza, and Detective Ioannis Kyrkos when he said 'You got panties in the locker room and panties in the shower' as they were discussing hygiene.
The comment allegedly threw her into a tailspin and she angrily grabbed a 'dark and lacy' thong and confronted Falcon.
'I was talking and she put it in my face and started rubbing it in my mouth. I was a deer in the headlights. I kept hearing her say, 'They're f***ing clean,'' Falcon said.

The 72 Precinct in Brooklyn has been hit with a slew of other salacious allegations recently including a cop being involved in a prostitution ring and the Deputy Inspector being accused of shaking down a business for $80,000 in plane tickets
The two other detectives were shocked with the outburst.
'We all looked at each other. Mazza said 'What the f*** did she just do' and Kyrkos said 'That was disgusting,'' he added.
Falcon said the precinct has a culture of 'you don't rat'.
The NYPD opened an official probe and Guerra was transferred to Midtown's 17th precinct. Falcon said she's called her reassignment a promotion.
Guerra and Sgt. Wong are yet to comment on the complaint.

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
NYPD pulls promotion of officer accused of stuffing panties in underling’s mouth after Post report
By
Larry Celona
March 29, 2023 5:23pm

The NYPD pulled the promotion of an officer being sued for allegedly stuffing her panties in a male underling’s mouth — days after The Post reported on the plans to boost her in the ranks.
Sgt. Ann Marie Guerra, who was expected to get bumped up to the role of sergeant supervisor of the detective squad on Friday, had her promotion “rescinded,” the NYPD confirmed Wednesday.
The Post reported on Monday about the anticipated promotion, which would have bumped Guerra up to a starting yearly salary of $120,400, about $2,000 more than she makes now as a sergeant.
The NYPD said it is not unusual for its promotions list to change.
“Nearly every month, the NYPD elevates a number of its members through discretionary promotions,” a department spokesperson said in a statement.

00:0001:18
“The list of civil service and discretionary promotions is often released several days in advance of the department’s official promotion ceremony,” the statement said. “It is not uncommon, however, that revisions are made to that list as the date of the ceremony approaches.”
Sgt. Ann Marie Guerra, who was expected to get bumped up to the role of sergeant supervisor of the detective squad on Friday.Gregory P. MangoShe is being sued for allegedly stuffing her panties in a male underling’s mouth.Gregory P. Mango
But asked why Guerra’s promotion was squashed, a police source said: “It has to be the story.”
Guerra is being sued in Brooklyn federal court over the Oct. 7, 2018, incident in which she allegedly lost it on Detective Victor Falcon after he complained about her habit of leaving her underwear around the unisex locker room at their Brooklyn stationhouse.
SEE ALSO
NYPD boss accused of stuffing her panties in co-worker’s mouth
“In a fit of rage, defendant Guerra ignored all protocol, retrieved her soiled underwear and violently shoved them into Falcon’s mouth and then aggressively rubbed them all over Falcon’s face,” Falcon claimed in his suit, which is still pending.
“The sexually-charged and violent gender-motivated assault left Falcon traumatized and in shock … Guerra screamed in (Falcon’s) face, ‘See? They are f–ing clean!’”
Asked about the promotion plans on Monday, Falcon — whose suit also names the NYPD and several higher-ups in the department — said he was shocked.
Her promotion was “rescinded,” the NYPD confirmed Wednesday.FacebookGuerra is being sued in Brooklyn federal court over the Oct. 7, 2018, incident.Facebook
“Yesterday, somebody sent me a message with a picture of the orders and I’m like ‘Are you serious?’” he told The Post.
Falcon said he’s been locked away in a desk job at Brooklyn South Narcotics since the alleged incident and no longer performs actual police work.
“At what point do you stop beating on somebody?” he said. “You put me here for five years. You punished me. You’ve done everything you could to me. And then now on top of that, you promote her?”
What do you think? Post a comment.
Andrew Quinn, attorney for the NYPD’s Sergeants Benevolent Association, said it was “truly regrettable and perplexing” that the department would rescind Guerra’s promotion.
“The department has known about these allegations for at least four years, has never accused Sergeant Guerra of any type of misconduct and has aggressively defended her against Detective Falcon’s allegations in his lawsuit against her,” Quinn said.
“I am hopeful that the department realizes its error and reinstates Sergeant Guerra’s hard-earned and well-deserved promotion, which is in everyone’s best interests.”
Guerra declined to comment on the promotion when reached Monday. She didn’t answer her phone Wednesday when called about the promotion being rescinded.
In separate cases, a pair of detectives also had their promotions yanked, according to Detectives’ Endowment Association president Paul DiGiacomo. One was for a years-old domestic charge and the other was for improper paperwork in a narcotics case, he said.
“The rescinding of DEA members’ promotions brings to light, once again, the department’s imbalanced promotional system,” DiGiacomo said in a statement.
“We have all questioned decisions to promote certain executives that are pushed through without question — but hardworking, dedicated detectives are left behind. The administration needs to make this right.”

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
I woulda grabbed that bitch by her pussy and seen if she was really about playing games, then fucked her in the ass with my service pistol with a loaded mag.

Dude must be gay :giggle: