"Not Another Church Movie" | Tyler Perry parody

conspiracy_brotha

Woke as fuck
BGOL Investor
Why cant black people make a movie without cooning? Even if this is a parody of tyler perry's movies its still a black man in a dress. We need to stop this black man in dress bullshit to make white folks feel confortable around us.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
Is that Vivica A Fox playing the judge? My God she is the canary in a coal mine of bad black movies. If you see her on the poster or in the trailer, you already know the movie is low budget trash.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
I'm gonna check it out, I thought the trailer was actually funny. It was reminiscent of that escapism slapstick parody comedy movies you had in the 80's & 90's. You rarely see those movies nowadays due the political correct climate that we live in.
They made so many of these parody movies in the early 2000s "not another teen movie" superhero movie" " epic movie etc and they were corny for the most part.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I'm tired of these boring church comedy movies. It's like they have no creativity at all to do something different..

this ain't that though

They were trying to do a parody satire to hit Tyler Perry.

I ain't seen it so I have no idea how successful they actually were.

And honestly? I never really watch any of those type of movies.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This shit looks unfunny and terrible. The thing about making a parody of Tyler Perry movies is they are so bad they are already a parody od themselves. No one asked for this……parody Tyler Perry…..his movies? Ehhh….

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
This shit looks unfunny and terrible. The thing about making a parody of Tyler Perry movies is they are so bad they are already a parody od themselves. No one asked for this……parody Tyler Perry…..his movies? Ehhh….

^^^^

there contention that THEIR movie is supposed to be so bad DELEBRATELY?

And its supposed showcase how bad Tyler Perry movies are?

And that's why is EXTRA bad?

Is really difficult to accept.

You can make a GOOD satire/parody of BAD movies or TV shows

Naked Gun Airplane Scary Movie Soap Desperate Housewives Reboot etc etc etc taught us that.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
This movie looks trash even with the cast they got. The budget had nothing to do with it cause comedies historically are cheap to make. In fact comedies and horror are the definition of lower budgets would good turn arounds. Also comedies can be great just off the dialogue itself( house party).. this shit looks like a white man made it with black actors. Kinda like how scary movie wasn't the same once cacs took over after part 2. This literally seems like the same team that made those unfunny movies made this bullshit. This look like a really bad snl skit with known actors

negrodamus-chappelles-show.gif

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I disagree. If Tyler makes money hand of fist with his visual endeavors and his detractors don’t, clearly Tyler has the superior product.