**No Gas in ATL and Charlotte"" Better change your plans this weekend niggaz

mrparker

Potential Star
Registered
So I was unaware of this drying pump situation cause I live in Raleigh,NC. We had plenty of gas and plus a nigga was on full. So I go to atl last weekend to ck my boy out and they had no fucking gas.U know its bad when it is midnite and a nigga asks me do i know where to get gas. I was like nigga i aint from here and i am on full! lol. So if u go to atl u better get that shit from a small town like i did. I played it smart. There were long ass lines that was there even when i left the club and headed to the tellie at 4 am. Daamn !In Charlotte they are fighting for gas so if u plan on going to the agggie eagle classic ur ass better have some cans. The funny thing is i met a nigga in the line at the club from houston and he was puzzled why we didnt have gas cause they did. And the hurricane hit them. Daamn.

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
one part of the country there is no gas in another part of the country less than a 1000 miles away it is selling cheap as hell compared to recent weeks and months.

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I live in Charlotte, that shit happens because everone panics and tries to fill up all in a span of two days. If everyone went about their business and got gas when they needed to it wouldnt be happening. But Nooooooo. everone gotta fill up their car, and they moms whip, and their girlfriends, and the extra Suburban they havent drivin in 3 month all because the "experts" say that we "may" be a gas shortage. People kill me with this shit, and then wonder why them price gougin muthafuckas are raising prices... they saw them dumbasses comin two weeks before the knocked on the door.

shermstars

Potential Star
Registered
I live in Charlotte, that shit happens because everone panics and tries to fill up all in a span of two days. If everyone went about their business and got gas when they needed to it wouldnt be happening. But Nooooooo. everone gotta fill up their car, and they moms whip, and their girlfriends, and the extra Suburban they havent drivin in 3 month all because the "experts" say that we "may" be a gas shortage. People kill me with this shit, and then wonder why them price gougin muthafuckas are raising prices... they saw them dumbasses comin two weeks before the knocked on the door.

The best are the people filling their shit up AND filling those jumbo containers. Morons.