Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
animation%2B%25284%2529.gif
:roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:Beat me to it

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Aint that serious

She's giving personal info on private citizens. Because of a bulshyt news story that she started. We got high profile doctors researching this claim that she made. News outlets championing her because of this claim. It SHOULDN'T be this serious and yet here we are!

JustChillin

Electric Relaxation
BGOL Investor
If she was sub-par then she wouldn't have had this type of success for over a decade.

I believe her longevity is due to a number of things:

There were no prominent female rappers when she first came out.

She’s attractive and has a crazy body (yes it plastic….i will fuck that plastic).

She has a ton of controversial takes and it keeps her name in the news.

When she had Bean Me Up Scotty and her first features, she was a legit MC.

Her music has been mid for years now.

But if you like it, more power to you.

GuessWho21212

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I would think she would need to be careful about doxing seeing as how her husband is on the sex offender registry and by law he must post their residential address. Seems like it would be pretty easy to turn the tables on Nicki for this dumb shit.

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Got 40 seconds in before I had to cut him off.
Nicki was dumb to put out anecdotal shit about her cousin's friend's balls. Michelle Bachman got ridiculed for something similar a few years back (but her bs was about a vaccine making a girl retarded).

Plus, being married to a fucking sex offender :lol:

The end.

Last edited:

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Got 40 seconds in before I had to cut him off.
Nicki was dumb to put out anecdotal shit about her cousin's friend's balls. Michelle Bachman got ridiculed for something similar a few years back (but her bs was about a vaccine making a girl retarded).

Plus, being married to a fucking sex offender :lol:

The end.

Was he full of shit or lying? Brah

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
Did all yall with an opinion actually see what the reporter said to her cousin?

She basically implied that if he didn't speak to her, "somehow" CNN would find him...aka DOXX him...an innocent person.

Fuck her.