New Music: Is Eminem really killing off Slim Shady with his new album The Death of Slim Shady (Coup De Grâce)? UPDATE: new video - Houdini

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

hailiejade_53723014_616210935458887_4928050294390616982_n.jpg
cafec7f757964b62a7e64c60f4e41cf4_lg.jpg
www-instagram-com-p-cwiinbapf4v-846069532.jpg
rs_1080x1346-201215113054-B4LJHTInJO7.jpg
0_Eminems-daughter-in-nude-bodysuit.jpg

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The video and song is great. It sounds like it's from the, The Eminem Show/MMLP Era. Which is a good thing. Hopefully the whole album is more of the same, quality wise.

I'm purchasing the album regardless. Hopefully I can play it more than a couple of times. Because that Music to be murdered by Side B. Was just a whole album of throw aways:hithead:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The video and song is great. It sounds like it's from the, The Eminem Show/MMLP Era. Which is a good thing. Hopefully the whole album is more of the same, quality wise.

I'm purchasing the album regardless. Hopefully I can play it more than a couple of times. Because that Music to be murdered by Side B. Was just a whole album of throw aways:hithead:

That part

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
This has been Em's formula for the last 20 plus years. He will drop the goofy single (they all have the same beat and sound the same) to grab goofy crackers who love him and then he would put the super dope shit on the album.

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
This has been Em's formula for the last 20 plus years. He will drop the goofy single (they all have the same beat and sound the same) to grab goofy crackers who love him and then he would put the super dope shit on the album.
Correct.

Although I do usually like his goofy singles as they remind me of raps comedic era, mid 80s early 90s. "Infact don't take us seriously, we're only buggin'"

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
That wasn't worth waiting 4 days.
Em's word play is still on point. I just wish it had more substance.

Hopefully the album will be better.