Never Understood This Shit?

MissMighty

Fuck You INGRATES
Platinum Member
Think it's because he putting his dick in other women but to have some other doods dick in HIS woman is an atrocity.

streetdreamer

Support BGOL
Registered
OK, here's the real breakdown so ignore all you've heard so far, this is the accurate truth.

Men will cheat with a woman, pretty much any woman. They cheat with prostitutes, strippers, people they work with, next door neighbors and pretty much any pussy they can get their hands on. But they're not trying to keep these women. He can have a mistress but the mistress with wife at home is the desired situation. He really doesn't want to leave his wife for her unless he has no choice. Thats why most mistresses will eventually tell on him.

With that in mind, most men would never want to lose their family, and everything they've worked for. Nevermind their wives specifically, its the family and the family situation they dont want to lose. They would rather throw the mistress under the bus. Most women know this and stay with him. He's unfaithful but loyal.

Now women, dont cheat as much as men. But they will let another nigga get in their ear. Understand this, they will let another person have a chance at it. You will find your girl when she's not out with you allowing men of all sorts have a chance at her till she realizes that this isn't an upgrade and then she says "I have a man". So in the case of women, they will be unfaithful and disloyal. They are ready to destroy the family for the sake of a better man which usually means better off financially. Take my word for it, I'll fuck J-lo but wont leave my wife and kids for her. Women will disappear on you 4ever for Taye Diggs or Brad Pitt or whatever.

So if your woman is cheating, then she's guilty of both crimes. Here is an added dilemna. A real man is paying the bills and cooking and taking care of family getting gifts and doing events for his wife's entertainment. When you're providing a means for the clothes so she can attract other men, when you're providing the bed that she sleeps with other men in, when you're providing the house, food, transportation and then leaving the house giving them a window of time to bang your wife then you realize how dispicable it is for a woman to cheat. Then one day you'll be mowing the lawn and you'll look at your family and say "damn, those kids look nothing like me". So the situation doesn't get any better if your woman is cheating.

tekk

Support BGOL
Registered
as long as you know that da shit is possible, it will not have that big of an effect on you if it becomes a reality. you got a lot niggas that feel their wife/girl will never cheat. "i got a good girl" type niggas. those are da ones that needs to be put on suicide watch once they find out that their chic been jumping clean off a roof with da next nigga. after that it will all make sense, why niggas use to look at you like :smh: when you and your girl use to be out in public together.

(0_0)..l.. finger

A GOD
Certified Pussy Poster
OK, here's the real breakdown so ignore all you've heard so far, this is the accurate truth.

Men will cheat with a woman, pretty much any woman. They cheat with prostitutes, strippers, people they work with, next door neighbors and pretty much any pussy they can get their hands on. But they're not trying to keep these women. He can have a mistress but the mistress with wife at home is the desired situation. He really doesn't want to leave his wife for her unless he has no choice. Thats why most mistresses will eventually tell on him.

With that in mind, most men would never want to lose their family, and everything they've worked for. Nevermind their wives specifically, its the family and the family situation they dont want to lose. They would rather throw the mistress under the bus. Most women know this and stay with him. He's unfaithful but loyal.

Now women, dont cheat as much as men. But they will let another nigga get in their ear. Understand this, they will let another person have a chance at it. You will find your girl when she's not out with you allowing men of all sorts have a chance at her till she realizes that this isn't an upgrade and then she says "I have a man". So in the case of women, they will be unfaithful and disloyal. They are ready to destroy the family for the sake of a better man which usually means better off financially. Take my word for it, I'll fuck J-lo but wont leave my wife and kids for her. Women will disappear on you 4ever for Taye Diggs or Brad Pitt or whatever.

So if your woman is cheating, then she's guilty of both crimes. Here is an added dilemna. A real man is paying the bills and cooking and taking care of family getting gifts and doing events for his wife's entertainment. When you're providing a means for the clothes so she can attract other men, when you're providing the bed that she sleeps with other men in, when you're providing the house, food, transportation and then leaving the house giving them a window of time to bang your wife then you realize how dispicable it is for a woman to cheat. Then one day you'll be mowing the lawn and you'll look at your family and say "damn, those kids look nothing like me". So the situation doesn't get any better if your woman is cheating.

:yes::confused:

jucurious

agent of change
BGOL Investor
Nevermind their wives specifically, its the family and the family situation they dont want to lose. They would rather throw the mistress under the bus. Most women know this and stay with him. He's unfaithful but loyal.

Now women, dont cheat as much as men. But they will let another nigga get in their ear. So in the case of women, they will be unfaithful and disloyal. They are ready to destroy the family for the sake of a better man which usually means better off financially.

Take my word for it, I'll fuck J-lo but wont leave my wife and kids for her. Women will disappear on you 4ever for Taye Diggs or Brad Pitt or whatever.

So if your woman is cheating, then she's guilty of both crimes.

Here is an added dilemna. A real man is paying the bills and cooking and taking care of family getting gifts and doing events for his wife's entertainment. When you're providing a means for the clothes so she can attract other men, when you're providing the bed that she sleeps with other men in, when you're providing the house, food, transportation and then leaving the house giving them a window of time to bang your wife then you realize how dispicable it is for a woman to cheat. Then one day you'll be mowing the lawn and you'll look at your family and say "damn, those kids look nothing like me". So the situation doesn't get any better if your woman is cheating.

so what your saying is...its ok to cheat as long as you go back to your partner? :hmm:

and the whole unfaithful but loyal thing...nah homie...that's called being selfish. home boy came up on a good thing but isn't satisfied. he wants to explore but he doesn't want ANYONE ELSE to have his chic and all the "benefits" that she brings.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
love the pics.
as for the thread, women know what they want. they know what guy of man they have. they want us to believe he ain't shit and that she didn't know it to save face.

streetdreamer

Support BGOL
Registered
so what your saying is...its ok to cheat as long as you go back to your partner? :hmm:

and the whole unfaithful but loyal thing...nah homie...that's called being selfish. home boy came up on a good thing but isn't satisfied. he wants to explore but he doesn't want ANYONE ELSE to have his chic and all the "benefits" that she brings.

Whoa dumbass dont interpret for me because you dont have an arguement to vilify and discredit the accuracy of this statement!

Let the quote speak for itself. No need to change it to something completely different. Under no circumstances did I say its ok to cheat, the question was why do they stay with them after they cheat. It's because these men eventually come home even though they dont have too.