Netflix Official Discussion Thread: Daredevil - Born Again

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
Daredevil was good. The Punisher was better. I hope they keep an edge to them... I doubt it though.

Whoever greenlit Iron Fist should have been fired. But, I heard that Marvel fired it's CEO today... So they may have a chance if Disney stays out of the way.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
I was confused until I Google it

Gawd damn.

The internet saving some old ass receipts

I get it and it was horribly worded and she f*cked that all the way up. Intentionally or not.

But we BETTER be careful cause we ALL got stuff in our past we want to take back.

Yeah, ol bitch needs to ask how J Lo took her husband and married a true whore instead of sticking it out with her, the lady who had kids with Ben. Her pie faced ass.

What you meant and what you said are two different things. Bitch

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yeah, ol bitch needs to ask how J Lo took her husband and married a true whore instead of sticking it out with her, the lady who had kids with Ben. Her pie faced ass.

That's my girl too. But every one knows she has a pretentious stick up her butt by default. I ain't gonna defend her. She need to clean that up but I will say this...

It was more about her being a smart ass b*tch than racist. Cause i actually remember when that interview originally came out.

Even though being both is completely possible.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
Man don't nobody want to see her ugly racist hard faced ass as Electra.

You damn right. Nobody wants to see non-acting Elodie Yung either. Too bad Henwick was (is?) already Iron Fist. But goddamn they could have found somebody, anybody better than garner. Her body was wack when she was young. Now...

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
That's my girl too. But every one knows she has a pretentious stick up her butt by default. I ain't gonna defend her. She need to clean that up but I will say this...

It was more about her being a smart ass b*tch than racist. Cause i actually remember when that interview originally came out.

Even though being both is completely possible.
Man fuck her bro. Don’t make excuses for her flaky ass!

RunawaySlave

Zeitgeist
BGOL Investor
I want this to be good, but......Disney's been ruining shit lately, demasculinizing good characters to fit whatever agenda they're trying to push.

I don't know why they feel they need to reboot it. Shit was good they just stopped running it.
If it come back on some Ragnarok type comedy BS, I might pass. They already got me ticked off at em for canceling in the first place

RunawaySlave

Zeitgeist
BGOL Investor
She Hulk, Hawkeye and moon knight were awful, didn't like Wanda vision and guardians holiday special. the only ones I thought were ok are falcon and the winter solider and Loki.

Wasn't even too crazy about Loki.....all that damn dialogue was putting me to sleep.

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Writers contract maybe influenced this decision. idk

"Through it all, the company eschewed the traditional TV-making model. It didn’t commission pilots but instead shot entire $150 million-plus seasons of TV on the fly. It didn’t hire showrunners, but instead depended on film executives to run its series. And as Marvel does for its movies, it relied on postproduction and reshoots to fix what wasn’t working."

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
I think the Boys hardcore success is having those pussies at MCU rethinking their experience as a company. Especially after that She Hulk and Thor debacles!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

@ViCiouS

Why you laughing?

You predicted all this sh*t since WAY back. You been dropped house of cards, game of thrones, succession levels of inner working coprorate analysis. I'm talking way back - marvel on ABC DISNEY Inhuman time. You detailed exactly how it was poor executive decisions, dude hating on Feige, etc etc etc.

You basically wrote that article like 5 years ago.

I'm just happy Iger and Feige finally used the strike to overhaul the whole thing.

Sadly I think it WAS one thing (which was a combination of all the bullsh*t) and that was Secret Invasion. I say sadly because the actual talent involved on screen didn't deserve to have that on their resumes.

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wow! They didn't want to upset all of those kkkops on how they were using the punisher logo to define them.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Kingpin actor Vincent D'Onofrio responds to Daredevil firings

"Every cool project I've been involved with has evolved constantly during pre- production, production and post. It's just reported on these days as if it's big news," D'Onofrio wrote on Twitter. "It's not. It's simple a bunch of creatives doing their best to get it right. It's a constant in this business. I wouldn't have it any other way. Frankly I'd be worried if we were settling for less. We are going to bring forward the best series we can. One we can be proud of. Have some trust, my friend, trust."

By Lauren Milici
October 11, 2023

Uk8SyB9rhEMyCaWtU8PbE7-970-80.jpg.webp