Neely Fuller Jr Thread

da_monumental_1

LinuxGawd & BOFH
BGOL Investor
Although, I'm not from the DMV, I have seen and heard stories of the Wolfman, a famous, homeless white guy. Mr. Fuller had a funny story about him.

TFN Crew

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thanks for the clip - the 2 brothers fighting equals democrats/liberals and republicans/conservatives - the brother that was helped by the black guy was the democrat/liberal. The barefoot white guy example reminded me of the Chris Rock one legged white busboy joke.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
I have to admit. I have not been doing my job by making time to listen to this elder speak. His videos are long but I must make time to listen.

I don't have the time to listen to the 2 hour shows,but I like listening to the smaller clips on youtube though

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
IMO the key thing he said is that a white supremacist can't be poor in his mind. Sounds like a crackhead bum who takes a hit and thinks he's a god even though he's sitting in a piss soaked alleyway.

White people need to wake up and realize that feeling powerful is nowhere near the same as being powerful. Real power will only come through a shared struggle led by the people who have been fighting white supremacy since day one.

Mr. Bizkits

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
IMO the key thing he said is that a white supremacist can't be poor in his mind. Sounds like a crackhead bum who takes a hit and thinks he's a god even though he's sitting in a piss soaked alleyway.

White people need to wake up and realize that feeling powerful is nowhere near the same as being powerful. Real power will only come through a shared struggle led by the people who have been fighting white supremacy since day one.

How have you been fighting racism/white supremacy?

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

My coworker(white) had to visit some white trash clients. He said those bums were talking about how black people were lazy n******, meanwhile they are popping painkillers, smoking cigarettes, drinking beer, and waiting for their social'll security checks at 10 o'clock in the morning.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah, I live here in the DMV and just learned about Mr. Fuller by listening to the Carl Nelson show on WOL 1450. Dude was breaking down science!! I urge you brothers if you can listen to the Carl Nelson show from 4pm - 7pm on WOL 1450, man he has some deep conversations from our community.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
My coworker(white) had to visit some white trash clients. He said those bums were talking about how black people were lazy n******, meanwhile they are popping painkillers, smoking cigarettes, drinking beer, and waiting for their social'll security checks at 10 o'clock in the morning.

People like this are part of the reason I've always said that broke white supremacists are fools, easy to exploit and manipulate by their "leaders".

How have you been fighting racism/white supremacy?

I was referring to people of color not myself. This is not a struggle I can lead.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
People like this are part of the reason I've always said that broke white supremacists are fools, easy to exploit and manipulate by their "leaders".

I was referring to people of color not myself. This is not a struggle I can lead.

Those are no doubt Trump fans that believe the world is trying to destroy the white American way of life with burritos and mosques.

Side note: All of these middle America people that are scared of Islam extremists see Paris, London, and World Trade Center events are things that can happen to them...when was the last Islam extremist attack in the small town in the middle of nowhere Nebraska? Dummies are easily instilled with irrational fears. I'm more fearful of a dirty cop than a jihad. The government on all levels is responsible for more death, destruction, and social issues than any "terrorist" group.

Sorry I went off on a rant.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
Those are no doubt Trump fans that believe the world is trying to destroy the white American way of life with burritos and mosques.

Side note: All of these middle America people that are scared of Islam extremists see Paris, London, and World Trade Center events are things that can happen to them...when was the last Islam extremist attack in the small town in the middle of nowhere Nebraska? Dummies are easily instilled with irrational fears. I'm more fearful of a dirty cop than a jihad. The government on all levels is responsible for more death, destruction, and social issues than any "terrorist" group.

Sorry I went off on a rant.

no problem. I have a rant of my own.

A commentator once said that the reason George W beat john Kerry in the 2004 election is because he was able to convince their base that terrorism and gay marriage posed a greater threat than losing their farms. They've been fooling people with that bullshit ever since.

My dad lives in Whatcom County in a town full of Trump signs. Most of them are in yards of people that almost lost their homes during the Republican led 2008 financial crash. They are also outside the local mall which almost went out of business around the same time. Every morning these people wake up and see their biggest problems stare down at them from a billboard and still want to believe that "White is right". :smh:

I can understand why the rich and powerful practice white supremacy. It's a system that enhances their wealth. The poor whites, to quote Malcolm X, have been hoodwinked and bamboozled. Pacified by Blue Ribbon and oxycontin. Their mindset descended from generations of white idiots that supported slavery even though it lowered their wages by forcing them to complete with free labor.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
no problem. I have a rant of my own.

A commentator once said that the reason George W beat john Kerry in the 2004 election is because he was able to convince their base that terrorism and gay marriage posed a greater threat than losing their farms. They've been fooling people with that bullshit ever since.

My dad lives in Whatcom County in a town full of Trump signs. Most of them are in yards of people that almost lost their homes during the Republican led 2008 financial crash. They are also outside the local mall which almost went out of business around the same time. Every morning these people wake up and see their biggest problems stare down at them from a billboard and still want to believe that "White is right". :smh:

I can understand why the rich and powerful practice white supremacy. It's a system that enhances their wealth. The poor whites, to quote Malcolm X, have been hoodwinked and bamboozled. Pacified by Blue Ribbon and oxycontin. Their mindset descended from generations of white idiots that supported slavery even though it lowered their wages by forcing them to complete with free labor.

Don't diss PBR. I've hooked up with a lot of hipster chicks because of it.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What neely is talking is rooted in below....

SLAVE LAWS PASSED IN VIRGINIA:

1660 — 1680: Slave Laws Further Restrict Freedom of Blacks and Legalize Different Treatment for Blacks and Whites

• 1667 - Virginia lawmakers say baptism does not bring freedom to blacks. The statute is passed because some slaves used their status as a Christian in the 1640s and 1650s to argue for their freedom or for freedom for a child. Legislators also encourage slave owners to Christianize their enslaved men, women and children.
  • 1668 - Free black women, like enslaved females over the age of 16, are deemed tithable. The Virginia General Assembly says freedom does not exempt black women from taxation.
  • 1669 - An act about the "casual killing of slaves" says that if a slave dies while resisting his master, the act will not be presumed to have occurred with “prepensed malice.”
  • 1670 - Free blacks and Native Americans who had been baptized are forbidden to buy Christian servants.
  • 1672 - It becomes legal to wound or kill an enslaved person who resists arrest. Legislators also deem that the owner of any slave killed as he resisted arrest will receive financial compensation for the loss of an enslaved laborer. Legislators also offer a reward to Indians who capture escaped slaves and return them to a justice of the peace.

Non-white people were not allowed to purchase any white Christian for indentured servitude. African Americans and Indians could not have an indentured servant, even if they were Christian, and people described as “infidels” (Jews, Moors, Muslims) were prohibited from having any white Christian servants. Servants “of the same complexion” or Indian and African-American slaves were allowed, however, for Jewish and Islamic freemen.

These codes effectively embedded the idea of white supremacy into law by the following racist devices:
  • Established new property rights for slave owners
  • Allowed for the legal, free trade of slaves with protections granted by the courts
  • Established separate courts of trial
  • Prohibited blacks, regardless of free status, from owning arms [weapons].
  • Blacks could not strike a white for any reason
  • Whites could not be employed by Blacks
  • Allowed for the apprehension of suspected runaways
These new laws exhibited a grand departure from business as it once was, stripping from blacks many previously held rights. Before this, indentured servants, while they served their term, and slaves were almost equals in their plight. Now, a racial divide was a legal mandate.

This section of the law also freed any white Christian servant who was purchased by an “infidel,” and also freed any white Christian who had a white master that married an “infidel.”

That law effectively makes slavery chattel and also separates whites from nonwhites in the institution... Its the basis for all the race politics played out even today. .thus creating a level that even the poorest white person can't fall below. Poor whites TODAY catch as much hell as poor minorities but have historically and consistently chosen their skin color over their class distinction because of that very law. This is why white racist groups consist primarily of poor whites, its also why the easiest way to get poor whites to vote AGAINST their economic best interest is to say it helps minorities but especially blacks and you will see poor whites viscerally angry in opposition to whatever measure is proposed even tho it benefits them too. American history has show that poor whites inevitably and invariably WILL choose their skin color over their class distinction whenever rich whites dangle that race politics carrot in their face and the root of that can be traced directly back to that time period. This is what neely fuller is referring to when he says there are no poor whites.

BBuX2dy.img

"So many times, white — non-college-educated — white males have voted Republican,"she said in an interview with PBS on Tuesday. "They voted against their own economic interests because of guns, because of gays, and because of God, the three G's — God being the woman's right to choose." (God also being the justification for chattel slavery)

Pelosi advised Clinton to attract more white male voters to her campaign "with an economic agenda to create jobs" because, for this demographic, "it's about the economy."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other...gays-and-because-of-god/ar-BBuX78o?li=BBnb7Kz

Last edited: