Ncaaf

dentskins

Potential Star
Registered
Did any one catch the last second games this weekend?
Penn State didn't look too good @ Mich, but I thought they could pull it off. That's gotta be a heart breaker losing when the final play only has 1 sec to go :smh:

Wtf was up with USC? I ain't mad they won! Sometimes you need a good bounce to be a champ (remain undefeated)...good for them...

In both cases, 1 few seconds were added to the clock for the winning team...

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Man I can't speak on how the refs didn't rise to the occasion and make the proper calls. But I did get a chance to witness who would ball out. Heartbreaking loss for Penn, that might spoil their season a bit. Plus their good WR is out for the season also. I had a friend tell me that Michigan is a 2nd half of the year team, guess they're proving right. Leinart should not win the Heisman, Bush should.. Hands down no other player in the NCAAs had more of an impact on a game.

There's something that came to thought, why would USC spike the ball if the clock was already stopped. AND should have been b/c the ball went out of bounds. Yes the spot of the ball was fucked up b/c it was prob @ the 1 where the ball went out of bounds. But why would ND even think they'd spike the ball or why would Pete Carroll even call out to spike it, if he didn't know that Leinart had other plans... great games nevertheless.

ajayscratch

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
no one mentioned with about 2min left mich coach cried to the refs to put 7secs back on the clock but they gave him 4secs the game would have been over/sorry with about 52secs left

Last edited:

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
ODUB said:
... Bush should.. Hands down no other player in the NCAAs had more of an impact on a game.
I would say Tyrone Prothro was the player, this year, who had more of an impact on a game.

QueEx

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
QueEx said:
I would say Tyrone Prothro was the player, this year, who had more of an impact on a game.

QueEx

Prothro's got talent and is fast as shit. If you're talking about his impact in that Florida game, yea he did his thing but the Alabama Defense shut down Florida in every way possible. Too bad the coach made a stupid move by keeping Prothro in, while winning big (broken ankle). Now if you look at just about every game Bush has played in, he's been a huge impact. We can go as far as Vince Young from Texas making a case, he's unconscience with the stats right now. And damn near did it all against Ohio State.

I didn't think Leinart deserved the Heisman last year b/c his "supporting" cast has been ridiculous, there's something about his skills that don't convince me. He's barely athletic. Not mobile. And his accuracy seems suspect. Any input?

dentskins

Potential Star
Registered
ODUB said:
......Now if you look at just about every game Bush has played in, he's been a huge impact. We can go as far as Vince Young from Texas making a case, he's unconscience with the stats right now....
Bush is a Monster :yes: just seen the hignlights from todays game where he ALSO ran back a punt for a TD after getting out of what shooda been a tackle and then going the opposite way...sheesh...
In spite of that, the play of the day was WR Jarrett catching the TD with 1 hand and 1 foot down in the back of the end zone :cool: