NBA FINALS QUESTION?

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Today is Tuesday, May 23, 2023 and it is already established that the Denver Nuggets will be playing in the NBA Finals.

If the Miami Heat win tonight they will represent the Eastern Conference in the NBA Finals.

Nevertheless, that means that the NBA Finals will not start until,Thursday, June 1, 2023. That is 9 days away.

Do you think the NBA should move up the Finals schedule and what would you do?

PS. That long layoff could affect the ratings since neither team is considered major market.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Seems like a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" situation.

Heat win tonight, we have a 9-day layoff.

If one or both series drag on, teams start the finals potentially fatigued.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
When mad people outside or on vacation this week that would fuck up the ratings more. Next week they would get more viewership cause some people gonna be broke due to rent/ mortgage, spending money last week.. the game will be on so that will be their next week plan

sneakerpimp325

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
Nothing they can do about it. They have all the media obligations set. You would think these series would have gone a min of 6 games

MemphisNigga

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They should have it to where they play all the way to preseason football.

MVW48ZnVFUx0CFQXL8gE_ESEClp0vCbEDPRSDRcGfUcRvm4WJ7LNfKapPHXs9Okdkc0gswponURXxcr4YTRqfGmD_VF2aDFE7_P8t5TiR_EGnUHCuIE6EmdFXzC8-hLmyYFBUIHSWL7Wi7jlLQgf7z8y7jA6HZj5ojmaUoQRx-qrveeFoQjwx9HT_M0So5pRyAwRBE-TM1myVAudPIDMwF64rgEuz9k4jcnZtyhsdp3axvn1dHxvGs5hx6iSeTfA91-V1e0hU5KkkIhp1HhbNjKylhgD8jsOaY1LTuYbDgBxlwlBWZA9OXh8QLDOJdYdK_kKptWkfHjrmLrSqEmEUfA2umwQg_TX8Ts2DaCix1bKCuSMj_6vUffP-r4I3uQVOCVYHlgnbUuY88veCULgTRxFzAL-Dcm1PKoCJfe_15IbMRhhV5gGWpXCa2aO7JwTeSgE42gq7H7hFft06gdzVPmVTi5Ts5hrngWyefzgabGai6oMNTXt35C5t75_koyszQYxTSNfBlP_V90ZlH9E01rcX7A4s7m1DmmKvLak-nJHIXYRlfBttlq0C-edB4kmR3RVHtACttzzZXWvcPpRmEkGWL8DhkG6V4yjTw4-Hmzgc21QCn7lzZBVIT6ulWQ79hrqqwUA0om9RZ8Tijis6BTFA3miNbFXPA_EejstiIDkzysEUpuh3txL1UNjY0zhivpZ7y4FawnGofqsZI-LzyjB8ecO21Weofp1EKCEyOOgLMSUDfpxFmtSvWv2jlyGC7ad5dDfNPNMoPguNrXVLYE-iD9v28XWbcssEfdAtXVp8i9wMMFzCvsDBM37Vlth73HwCgoBi4JZUgi1SLl0BN0kCXcxpqV2fEV7nWuhammYWN-ghSSMV2AEdM3Bt7tsqccJVBg_bT6lGNZFr2CQeRRnvWoCdWTGo_K6D3hN91oMyA=w220-h116-s-no

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nothing they can do about it. They have all the media obligations set. You would think these series would have gone a min of 6 games
You're probably right, but I thought about it because professional sporting events are very concerned with trying to maximize viewership.

Ideally, I think the NBA executives wanted a Boston vs. Los Angeles NBA Finals.