NBA Debate: Barkley says Warriors still a flawed team even with Durant

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
which one of them play post up; ill wait; what did you just say Thompson:lol::lol:; I cant do it; thompson has no offensive game to speak of; Cavs dont post Love; they use him as an outside jump shooter; and LBJ ok,bro you cant be serious........
Sad thing is.... Hes serious as shit! All those motherfuckers he names are like Shaq to him!:lol:

mrJR

Rising Star
Registered
Must have been a coincidence the Warriors were up 3-1 then lost 3 straight AFTER their center Bogut got hurt and couldn't come back. AFTER that is when the Cavs ... I mean LeBron started being able to attack the paint... before that happened LBJ was having a shitty series.

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Someone tell Chuck all the teams have flaws. Chances pretty good they will breeze through the season but the jury still out far as the playoffs for me. Play good defense and have a great point guard play shows they can be beat.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Won against a team missing two of it's starters.

Nothing changed. They were up 3-1 against a healthy Cavs. That was not an accident. If you want to give excuses then the Warriors can use the Draymond excuse. Cleveland didn't have any momentum until Dray got suspended. They choked in the worst way possible.

Reactions: BDR

keith6

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jla651.jpg
He has more rings than Chuck

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
And shame on ANYBODY acting like they knew the Cavs would win that series. Y'all know y'all gave GS the ring after game 4 like everybody else.

Reactions: BDR

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
Nothing changed. They were up 3-1 against a healthy Cavs. That was not an accident. If you want to give excuses then the Warriors can use the Draymond excuse. Cleveland didn't have any momentum until Dray got suspended. They choked in the worst way possible.

Draymond put himself and when he came back the Cavs exploited the defensive liability that goes by the name Curry.

cceast22

Rising Star
OG Investor
So I guess Damian Jones 7'0
Javale McGee 7'0
David West 6'9
Looney 6'10
Durant 7'0
Livingston 6'9
Zaza. 6'10
Anderson V 6'11

Won't help with rebounding? Barkely is a clown

Just because you are tall, doesn't mean you can rebound. Draymond Green is shorter than everybody on this list, but he is the best rebounder on the team. A few of the cats in the list are going to get zero run because they would be certified defensive liabilities. GS excels with smaller lineups and the question is can they rebound with these projected small lineups in the playoffs. OKC and Cleveland killed them on the boards in the playoffs and provided a blueprint on how to beat them, but that is easier said than done. Can GS continue to dictate that teams play small or can you force GS to play big by killing them on the boards? These are legit questions.

prose00

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I could see KD back in GS now tho. Just get rid of Draymond, Cp3, and Klay and start the rebuild with KD & Steph as the anchors.

They both kind of need each other at this point in they careers and barring serious injury, they got at least 2-3 of their primes left.
High potential to pull 1 or 2 more rings together b4 they call it quits imo

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I could see KD back in GS now tho. Just get rid of Draymond, Cp3, and Klay and start the rebuild with KD & Steph as the anchors.

They both kind of need each other at this point in they careers and barring serious injury, they got at least 2-3 of their primes left.
High potential to pull 1 or 2 more rings together b4 they call it quits imo
Fuck no rebuild with an old nigga? FOH