Nas (Open Letter To Young Warriors In Chicago)

Heist

Rising Star
Registered
We chose the dumbest things to go the hardest for"

He should of thought about that before getting married

Not even related to the subject matter at hand, but more importantly doesn't make sense.

You FAIL on this one.

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor
Good shit. I hope it reaches at least one young brother in Chicago or elsewhere.

yeah..it already has

Another boy beaten: 'Blood was all over street'

October 1 2009

A 14-year-old boy was chased down a street in the Edgewater neighborhood this morning and hit with a pipe, fracturing his skull, according to police and witnesses.

While the boy underwent surgery at Children's Memorial Hospital, police canvassed the 6300 block of North Paulina for leads in the beating -- which came just a week after 16-year-old Derrion Albert was beaten to death on the Far South Side.

"He was covered in blood. Blood was all over the street," said the woman who called police to the scene. "It was all over his face, arms and coming down the back of his head."

The woman, who didn't want to be named, said she was driving home from work and looking for a parking space when she saw the teen lying in the road.

"Two little girls and another kid were with him, holding him down," she said. "I called 911, and the police arrived shortly.

"The kids told me someone threw something at his head. They were very scared. One of them told me they called the police but said they hung up when asked too many questions. I don't know what really happened, just that the boy was chased. I just saw him when he was lying in the road. Usually this is a pretty quiet neighborhood. I don't usually come home to seeing a little kid lying in the road covered in blood"

The boy was taken in critical condition to Children's Memorial Hospital.

The boy was chased down the street by three males about 7:45 p.m., Chicago Police Lt. Paul Kusinski said. The three caught up with him and beat him, one of them hitting the boy with a pipe, police said

http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/2009/10/teen-attacked-in-edgewater.html

The Derrion beating video got brung up in one of Obama's meetings. Obama lived down the street from the BS and also gets Chicago suntimes papers sent to his home everyday...so he already knows what the deal is.

He suppose to be sending Eric Holder and Arne Duncan i.e. a guy that already knows whats going on anyways, to Chicago to speaking to a few people. But honestly...i think he shouldnt.

I found out from a few police that i know that there was a second tape which showed that Derrion a kid hitting someone with a stick also prior to his death. On the first video it showed him trying to punch someone that was tryna get away...and thats when he got hit the first time.

They said he was a good boy, an honor role student that went to church and all that. So what made him embracethe ignorance and stress that was happening on that street that day? Hell...what makes most Black kids in the hood think doing ignorant/vile shit is cool and doing the more righteous shit bad?

Well.....like many have said....it starts at home. A lot of Black folks in violent poor Black communities are cowards and so are the parents of the monsters. An argument can be made about the father not being there as a contributing factor...but honestly it all depends. i know plenty of single moms that have a very strong arm in their childs life. And i also know plent of fatherless children that grew up in fucked up situations and stil made out good.

also.....part of the blame can be put on the elcted officials. black folks always vote "black" and "Democrat"...and black elected officials and dems always fuck over the black people that voted for them.

Theres so many problems that factor in with the demise of the Black community..but i honestly dont feel like typing it all. All i can suggest is that we try to help the one's that want the help..seperate them from the ignorant/"i dont wanna do shit with my life" niggas and just pray that they kill each other off...and im serious.

The shit is too deep rooted to tackle now. the fight against "Black ignorance" should have started a long time ago. lets say between the early/late 80's - early/late 90's. there has been a disconnect between Black folks of different economic statuses, different age groups, different genders etc. Shout out to intergration! theres also been too much excuse making and embracing of Black ignorance. so hey....it is what it is for now.

like i said..help those that wanna be helped...but fuck the rest. we are the only group of people i.e. Black American people, that goes all out to make excuses & help niggas that dont want the help.

Last edited:

malaki

Star
Registered
this is a sad situation and props to nas....but one thing that bugs me is why the media only runs with stories when there is a video.

i've seen dudes beat to death in the street before unfortunately but there was no video so it wasn't a big news story.

also, its clear that fox is trying to keep showing the video to scare white people as part of their obama-hateathon.

Acur

wannabe star
Registered
Trying to comfort these bastard niggas. I say let natural selection takes its'course jail or the way out.

quasimotto

Potential Star
Registered
man. FUCK NaS.

page me when he lands in tha CHI to talk 2 a ninja face to face.

dude has NO idea what those cats are dealin with on those streets.

...take care of that family of YOURS first Nas, b4 u start preachin.

Acur

wannabe star
Registered
yeah..it already has

Another boy beaten: 'Blood was all over street'
Well.....like many have said....it starts at home. A lot of Black folks in violent poor Black communities are cowards and so are the parents of like i said..help those that wanna be helped...but fuck the rest. we are the only group of people i.e. Black American people, that goes all out to make excuses & help niggas that dont want the help.

Niggas love making excuses for other hood niggas. They either act right or get left behind. Lame ass kats don't even want to take the first step which cost no money and get themselves together.

The excuses are over. Niggas get emotional and cry at night like bitches.

Last edited:

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Serious Flavor of Love

yxk6gvj791r1yyskuvo7.jpg

yzq6vd2xei0arx96rbum.jpg
So what else does she have out there? This gif can't be it...

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
"Dear Young Warriors fighting the wrong wars! Killing each other is definitely played out. Being hurt from the lost of a love one was never cool.

What about ignorance as cool being played out? If you're going to take the time to write AND PUBLISH something like this, why not take the two to ten minutes to read over it or have someone else read it over AND GET IT RIGHT???

Would he release a song recorded on the first take replete with fuck ups and words being tripped over or unclear?

Not the end of the world, but for a guy who says we have more than enough "athletes, actors and rappers but not enough niggas in NASA," it would be cool if he demonstrated that its important how you communicate azz oppozed 2 wat pass 4 writing n da rap/txt era.

daking181

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Having lost a brother to senseless violence, i just hope they catch the people that did this and justice will be served.

beating.the.system

Potential Star
Registered
man. FUCK NaS.

page me when he lands in tha CHI to talk 2 a ninja face to face.

dude has NO idea what those cats are dealin with on those streets.

...take care of that family of YOURS first Nas, b4 u start preachin.

Insighful post jackass :hmm:

You should do like your screenname says and stay your simple ass in a dungeon somewhere.

Ol hunchback lookin ass nigga

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
NAS on CNN

[flash]http://www.youtube.com/v/eKBjbgqLLfc&hl=en&fs=1&[/flash]​

MCP

International
International Member
notice how soon as a black president from chicago gets in, all the niggas start goin crazy murderin each other. this is the doing of an unseen hand my friends.

Are you really that stupid with this dumb comment??

NAS on CNN

[flash]http://www.youtube.com/v/eKBjbgqLLfc&hl=en&fs=1&[/flash]​

At least he is trying to do something about it, rather than some of us here on BGOL bitching on about him.

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor
[FLASH]http://www.youtube.com/v/3VwgGHrDdX0&hl=en&fs=1&[/FLASH]

Ive worked with that guy Phillip Jackson.
He's a hard working brotha.
Obama promised him he would help him with his mission prior to him running for president i.e. while he was IL senator, but after Obama became a Hollywood superstar, he didnt keep in touch with ol' Phill. If you glanced at the work Obama did while he was senator....you wouldnt have much to read.

But anyways....
Unlike the Black Brothas that recieved millions and work for the Amer-I-Can division in Chicago, Phill uses the little money that he does recieve wisely....and he has proof that he used it wisely.....i can vouch for that!

As for the violence in the Chi.....its about to get cold.....so the crime will somewhat slow down. But honestly...i think it'll be the same ol shit once spring starts.

Im trying my best to seperate as many kids as i can from ignorant niggas...mainly so they can live amongst themselves and kil each other off. An organization i work for is about to send 20 kids, that havent traveled much and lived in rough neighborhoods, off to college. Youd be surprised at what a new scenery can do for your mental.

Last edited: