Narcissism is thriving and destroying our families, homes, and communities.

josecuervo01

Star
BGOL Investor
Good evening family -

So recently I stated a TikTok Channel talking about Narcissim, and Narcissistic Relationships, and so far I have done quite well.. I began my post on October 2021.. and so far I have had nothing but positive feedback from my followers and viewers..

So I ask that we teach our young ones, our teenagers, husbands, wives about how evil narcissism really is.

So far I have noticed that our country is being by old Narcissist who if they don't get what they want (voting, election, re-election, they will not help pass laws that are necessary to move our country forward.. but so far.. our country is not doing any better than other countries, because they see NARCISSISM thriving and destroying our workplaces, work environments, thus as well prevents minorities, people of color, immigrants and other folks from moving up the chain, and or denied promotions, increases in Pay etc..

If anyone ever gets a chance to watch a good movie that caught my attention its called (ODJA 2017) and it clearly defines what Psychopaths, Narcissists must do in order to maintain their statuses in the real world.. I know their are many other movies out their that implicated Narcissism, and how its evilness really affects communities, families etc.

So here is the topic.. id like feedback on what you all think about NARCISSISM,.. and how it may have affected you anytime in your lifetime or career... because we all know that if you are a military member.. their lots of NARCISSIST who join the military ranks in order to push out their agenda, cause, hate, to include their bigotry, racism, discrimination, and belittling of soldiers to keep minorities and or fellow military soldiers down, thus preventing them from promotion, leadership billets, Team leaders, squad leaders, Platoon Leaders, Company Leaders, etc. the list goes on and on..

And By the way if you would like to join my TIKTOK channel feel free to take a place at some of the videos that I post, and talk about NARCISSISM..

But also remember that NARCISSISM is on a full spectrum, meaning that women, teenagers, Pastors, Decons, Leaders, Military Officers, Senior Enlisted, fall into the hands or traits of Narcissistic Personality Disorders, (NPD) TOIXC, and just pure Narcissist.

So feel free to leave your story and how it affects you, and if you'd like take a view at some of my channel and write what you think.. Don't worry I have thick skin.. I take it as positive criticism...

So post your stories.. no matter if you are a man or woman.... because remember.. EVEN women are NARCISSIST to..

Please post your stories, experiences, and problematic issues that prevented you from moving up the latter, and be mindful of your comments.. because it takes a stork of a key to block or report someone for being disrespectful.. or NOT PROFESSIONAL....

Post your stories..

TIKTOK KINGPIN0045

STAY STRONG!!!